Solved XBMCBuntu booting to desktop instead of XBMC
so I installed XBMCBuntu Frodo and everything went smooth. Booted directly into xbmc and everything was fine.

I had to exit XBMC back to the Ubuntu desktop while trying to setup some other items (xbox 360 controller setup), but now when turning the system on, it doesn't go directly into XBMC. It instead boots directly to the Ubuntu desktop.

How do I get it so that it boots directly to XBMC again?
Whichever login you use is the one which is rebooted to automatically. Logout of XBMCbuntu and login into XBMC ->Done.

uNi
(2013-01-31, 16:58)uNiversal Wrote: Whichever login you use is the one which is rebooted to automatically. Logout of XBMCbuntu and login into XBMC ->Done.

uNi

many thanks. knew it was something stupid.
Its lightdm IIRC.

Feel free to mark this has solved so its indexed as such by searchengines and anyone who happens to use search may find it, rare I know Wink

uNi
(2013-01-31, 23:58)uNiversal Wrote: Its lightdm IIRC.

Feel free to mark this has solved so its indexed as such by searchengines and anyone who happens to use search may find it, rare I know Wink

uNi

I'd love to, but I can't find any option that says "Mark as resolved"
(2013-02-01, 01:35)Zxurian Wrote: I'd love to, but I can't find any option that says "Mark as resolved"

Just do an EDIT > "Full Edit" on your first post and, on the Subject line, select "Solved issue" from the prefix selection menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCBuntu booting to desktop instead of XBMC0