Is my PC underpowered?
I'm running Frodo and Aeon Nox 4.0.9 with the Showcase mod on a core 2 duo with 2 gb ram and a Radeon HD 6750 graphics card. Whilst the Video plays fine, the gui is not running smoothly. When scrolling through the movie library, it's a bit jerky. Do you think my machine is underpowered to run this high graphic gui smoothly?

Thanks
Is it the same with Aeon Nox 4.0.9 without my mod ?

I'm running Aeon Nox 4.0.9 with my mod on a small Pentium E5300 (2 cores @ 2.6 GHz) and every thing is smooth.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
i am running it on a AMD E350 Fusion Mini-ITX with 1.6ghz works fine for me

i also run it on an old dell optiplex 740 which is 2gb ram and AMD Athlon 2.10ghz dual core and it also runs fine

and have tried this in both windows and openelec
So to answer your question: No, your system is not underpowered.
There is probably something running in the background which is choking your system.
Have a look in the log or post it here and someone might be able to help Smile
Thanks for your help guys. I'm a bit of a noob, so how do I go about getting the log?
typing "xbmc log" into google would be a first step
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Where is this library, local or network. I'm running Xbmcbuntu on an Atom cpu without any bother
(2013-03-28, 16:39)Magicfingers Wrote: Thanks for your help guys. I'm a bit of a noob, so how do I go about getting the log?

debug log (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is my PC underpowered?0