Bit of help please
Hi,sorry if in wrong section.I have had a Android tv setup xbmc box for a while now and it had the Android operating system on but I put the Linux operating software with help from a friend but he is not available but I really would like the original Android OS back on but I just downloaded the xbmc 12..2 Frodo armeabi v7a.apk is that correct? I feel this is wrong because this is not the actual Android OS..Anyone please help? Confused

I have the linux 2.6.34#1 Tue Mar UTC2013 armv71 on at moment
Get you friend to re-install Android first Wink
lol..I don't know how to do this hence the question.When he helped me I had to press a reset button then place a usb with linux software on,I want to do the same with the Android OS software but not sure where the OS software I need to download?

Got the Android OS on but getting this

Nothing seems to be working? Confused
Anyone?
(2013-11-14, 13:54)Koying Wrote: Get you friend to re-install Android first Wink

That didn't help Big Grin
What model of box is this?
(2013-11-14, 18:06)Ned Scott Wrote: What model of box is this?

There is nothing on it at all,it's something like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Full-HD-1080P-...2ecb654fba

I can install Linux OS on but not Android as I just want it like I first bought it with all the icons.internet / picture viewer/Google maps etc..
*shrug*

This site might have the Android FW for it: http://matricom.net
Thanks for that.Afraid nothing for my box..Seems I will have to stick with Linux
Does anyone know what software I need to put Android back on my set up google tv box please? I wanted to stream netflix but can't get a browser to work on the linux software..Thanks
I got a new Android Google setup box with netflix on but netflix doesn't seem to play any movies,keeps going to about 90% of the search bar and going to a page where it says page not found..Not sure if netflix uses itunesto play movies..even itunes doesn't work
Gee, man.
This is the XBMC for android forum. Don't expect us to provide support for Android in place of the box manufacturer.
I have XBMC installed on my Android,what am I doing wrong in asking?

ok..sorry for the inconvenience..
(2013-11-28, 19:05)matkat1964 Wrote: I have XBMC installed on my Android,what am I doing wrong in asking?

Asking questions that aren't directly related to xbmc….

We'll help where we can but don't expect support for other things.
(2013-11-28, 19:29)prae5 Wrote:
(2013-11-28, 19:05)matkat1964 Wrote: I have XBMC installed on my Android,what am I doing wrong in asking?

Asking questions that aren't directly related to xbmc….

We'll help where we can but don't expect support for other things.

no problem,on xbmc now,wish there was a netflix addon for it..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bit of help please0