• 7(current)
WIP Tube
(2015-01-17, 21:44)TheLegendOfMart Wrote: Love this skin but with Youtube plugin all the titles are 1x01, how do I change it so it shows the title of the video?

Same with Tv Shows, it shows the number of the episode but not what the episode is called.

Sorry that was my mistake Angel Download the skin again and you should see the titles.

Also I've added a toggle in the skin settings to enable an alternative video info view without images for the actors. It's better when using add-ons, which have no possibility to provide actor images to Kodi (, right?)

I'm not sure how much I will continue developing my fork, but maybe I should create a separate thread so it doesn't get confused with Mesoptiers work in case he decides to continue on his own?
Simphax, any chance of adding an option to change the global background?
You can change the colors in skin.tube/colors/*.xml
(2015-01-18, 01:55)simphax Wrote: You can change the colors in skin.tube/colors/*.xml

Sorry I should of been more specific I meant would it be possible to add an image and set it as the wallpaper?

Also I'm getting an error with the new update saying "dependencies not met. contact addon creator" Huh
(2015-01-18, 00:51)simphax Wrote:
(2015-01-17, 21:44)TheLegendOfMart Wrote: Love this skin but with Youtube plugin all the titles are 1x01, how do I change it so it shows the title of the video?

Same with Tv Shows, it shows the number of the episode but not what the episode is called.

Sorry that was my mistake Angel Download the skin again and you should see the titles.

Wow thank you, wasn't expecting a response that quick.
(2015-01-17, 22:32)TjaLfE Wrote: Will there be support for Live TV?
Update to Helix Smile
(2015-01-18, 02:01)bigpen15crew Wrote:
(2015-01-18, 01:55)simphax Wrote: You can change the colors in skin.tube/colors/*.xml

Sorry I should of been more specific I meant would it be possible to add an image and set it as the wallpaper?

Also I'm getting an error with the new update saying "dependencies not met. contact addon creator" Huh
Oh well I might do that Smile
I updated to the Helix gui libs and thus the error but I might change it again cause I didn't notice any difference anyhow.

I've created another thread so we can continue discussing my fork there Smile
-----> [WIP] Tube(Fork)
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tube9