Not all Seasons of single tv show are showing up
Hello,

If anyone could help me here i would appreciate it. I have all 25 seasons of simpsons on my computer, all seasons and located in their own folder.

So my folders and file look like this

[TV Shows]
->[Simpsons]
-->[Season 1]
-->[Season 2]...etc...etc

Within each "Season" folder i have all the episodes located in there, every single tv show i have is all named the same exact way

"S01E26-XXXXXXXXXX"
"S01E27-XXXXXXXXXX"

So far only the simpsons are the only ones where it cuts off after season 19 for me. I dont think its the names of my files that are the problem, nor the video formats, (not all my shows share the same formats).

They do show up in "Files" just fine, but not in tv shows, here is a link to the debug i ran.....

http://tny.cz/49d024c1

Anyone have any suggestions?

Already removed simpsons from xbmc and readded/scanned.
Hey - it seems it encounters an internal error, it is worth testing again with the current beta release as it's possible that it is already fixed.

Note, though, that your files are not getting recognized as you are expecting. Kodi recognizes a number of files as containing multiple episodes, search that log for "multipart" (it refers to the file in the line above).
"S18E21-24 Minutes.avi" - looks like the multi-part episode exception problem, should be fixed in the beta (PR5485).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Updating the build helped with an extra season showing up, so i then decided to remove the tv shows list and files source and re-add them. But when i went to set the "content" of the folder all i saw were 2 options...

?0%?

and

?-1%?

So i did a quick uninstall and fresh install and added my sources again, seems like that solved the issue as i was now able to set the content of my folders and all episodes are now showing up.

(now to check the logs and fix the multi episode episodes)
(2014-11-12, 07:52)Milhouse Wrote: "S18E21-24 Minutes.avi" - looks like the multi-part episode exception problem, should be fixed in the beta (PR5485).
Thanks! I couldn't remember the exact issue/fix, but I knew something has been fixed recently...
I just "upgraded" from Gotham to the latest Kodi beta and am noticing seasons of TV shows that were in Gotham not in KODI.
I.e I have 4 seasons of Homeland, yet it's only showing seasons 1 - 3.
I tried a DB cleanup, and also did a remove of TV shows and re-add in which is rebuilt the index but it still ends up with the same result.

My only way to watch season4 in this case is to go to files view and drill down to the folder location.

FYI i have my files organized in the same was as OP -
Homeland...
Season1
Season2
Season3
Season4

What is also interesting is if i keyboard over to TV Shows at the top it shows Recently Added Episodes, in which a Season4 Homeland episode is there so i know it's being read by the index. (Also in recently added are episodes of The Newsroom and The League that also aren't showing up in the TV Show Title View)

Thanks for any help!
Upload a debug log of you scanning the tvshow with the missing seasons.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I created a lot - where do I upload it to?
xbmclogs.com (which appears to be down right now) or pastebin.com
http://pastebin.com/RsW2WUvf
Just wanted to post an update....
I resolved the issue.

Apparently when upgrading to KODI the "Hide Watched" option became enabled. So the hidden seasons were those that i had already completed. I unchecked this option and it now works correctly.

Maybe this option could be disabled by default to prevent others from having the same issue?
I believe that option has always been disabled by default. Let's put it this way, I've probably installed 50 versions of XBMC and I've never had to uncheck that option.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not all Seasons of single tv show are showing up0