Aeon MQ 6 - Translation Project
@Rjsachse, look better, because default is English UK. All string in english by MarcosQui, Ash_Macedo and a few others members help translate original portuguese (brazil) for english UK. You request English Australian, and don´t translate, for don´t go empty, I upload same english USA, now you need only revise.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Sorry didn't noticed that. When i clixked all language i didn't see UK. So the default language is UK but all usa spelling. I have changed color to colour in the Australian and in the middle of doing other words personalize to personalise.

So all uk language is wrong and in fact usa language. Uk spells color this way colour.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
@Rjsachse, thanks, I need know the exact words need fix for UK strings, for now 2 : colour and personalise, any otherHuh
Customise. Words with "ize" in it change to "ise" except for size. Other words seems right.

|
V
if you need for italian i just joined to transifex

is there any beta of jarvis skin to test translation strings ?
I don't think so. I have just been using isengard version. If there is a difference I would like to know.

|
V
Yes, have differences (skin for Jarvis is 4.0.0 x Isengard 3.2.0). And yes active translators have access.

I fixed all words (English UK), mentioned by Rjsachse.
Well I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I changed. Colour, personalise, customise and favourite in the Australian strings and I look and go to history and the changes I made aren't there anymore.

So what is best way to do this?
Download and edit? Then upload.

Hit Translate and and find the words to translate and click save? Thats what I have been doing.

Same for isengard version but I have not checked to see if they are still there too.

Sorry I thought my edits have been uploaded.

I have a few more in my strings.po

So the question is how do you do it wanilton? As I am trying to help.

|
V
I fixed words you mention, on source file, update for transifex, overwrite any fix you make, you need always, send me your changes, for fix. If you verify, before many languages was translated 100% now 96%, only because I change 3 words on source, in many strings.

If you have more words, I need know for fix source - english (uk).
I have just noticed there is 2 the same words in different locations "RANDOM" on 31584 and 31049

|
V
Update today Isengard 3.2.2 and Jarvis 4.1.0 projects on transifex website, when possible please translate for your language.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Translation Project7