Scrape Request?
Hello Ember Media Manager Team.
I was just wondering if it is possible to make a Movie scrape for TV Shows Movies, example Blue Exorist Blu-Ray ISO.
What I really love to see it scrapes the Information from IMDB and TVDB and make it as one file.
And the Pictures from TVDB.
Greetings DJHulp. Wink

P.S.
Can you please make a function to when you change the title from the Movie into a IMDB code.
Then when you click Automatically scrape it search for that information.
Because know I must use for all the Anime Movies one at the time. Sad
Oh, you sounds like a german user ;-)

Sorry, but i'm not fully understand what you want... TV Show movies? Title from Movie into a IMDB code?

You can also use our german forum.. if you speak german ;-)
I don't speak German, Dutch Yes! Wink

Scrape Question:
What I want is that a Movie also can scrape from TVDB, because know I must scrape the Movie information from IMDB.

Movies Tab:
When it's done I have Only the .NFO Movie file.
Example: Blue Exorsist.

TV Tab:
When I scrape I get the Pictures.

Then I must place the Pictures from TV Tab to Movie Tab to get it Complete.

Question:
So my question is there away that the Movies Tab also can Scrape from TVDB. Wink

IMDB Title Question:
When you click onto a Movie and make a Title with it's create a NFO file.
What I love to see is when I change the title name into IMDB Code, Example: tt1799631 / Blue Exorsist: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1799631.
Then when you click onto multiple scrape and click onto All Movies it scrapes from the IMDB code.

Because know I must click CTRL+I then must wait then click onto IMDB code and wait when its done. Sad
And if you have more then one movies it's very slow.
Don't understand the problem

If you have it in your movie source it exit on IMDB and artwork on fanart.tv (you maybe have to setup IMDB scraper to look for TV titles)

If you have it as an show it exist on TVDB http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=248035&lid=7
(2015-12-09, 23:38)DJHulp Wrote: So my question is there away that the Movies Tab also can Scrape from TVDB. Wink
No. TVDB has only tv show informations not movie.

If you want add the movie "Blue Exorcist Movie" you have two way:
- add it as season 0 (specials), episode 12 as a tv show special (ex. "Blue Exorcist - S00E12.mkv") in the same place like all other episodes
- add it as movie "Blue Exorcist the Movie" with correct IMDB ID tt3028018 at the same place like all other regular movies

(2015-12-09, 23:38)DJHulp Wrote: IMDB Title Question:
When you click onto a Movie and make a Title with it's create a NFO file.
What I love to see is when I change the title name into IMDB Code, Example: tt1799631 / Blue Exorsist: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1799631.
Then when you click onto multiple scrape and click onto All Movies it scrapes from the IMDB code.

Because know I must click CTRL+I then must wait then click onto IMDB code and wait when its done. Sad
And if you have more then one movies it's very slow.
Wrong IMDB ID (see first reply): You can't use a tv show ID for a single movie.
Also it's not possible to add the IMDB ID as title. But you can add the IMDB ID in filename (ex. "Blue Exorcist the Movie.tt3028018.mkv". Ember recognize the ID while first import.
Do you use the latest beta or the old outdated and no longer supported version 1.3.x?
(2015-12-10, 00:29)T-bird_se Wrote: Don't understand the problem

If you have it in your movie source it exit on IMDB and artwork on fanart.tv (you maybe have to setup IMDB scraper to look for TV titles)

If you have it as an show it exist on TVDB http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=248035&lid=7
I have tryed that but it didn't work. Sad
Also is there a way to Automatically Search for TV TAB?

(2015-12-10, 01:01)DanCooper Wrote: Do you use the latest beta or the old outdated and no longer supported version 1.3.x?
Beta Latest.
Thanks for you're help anyway! Wink

Just a question can you please make a Scraper for Games and a Games tab into Kodi / XBMC for you're scraper.
Because when you use Advanced Launcher and then Games then everytime you reinstall you're PC then you have to change the XBMC also.
And with you're program is easy because you use Offline Files. Wink

I was just wondering also is there a possiblity to make you're program faster to load stuff.
I use 150MBits but I think it can be much faster then now. Wink
(2015-12-10, 02:44)DJHulp Wrote: Thanks for you're help anyway! Wink

Just a question can you please make a Scraper for Games and a Games tab into Kodi / XBMC for you're scraper.
Because when you use Advanced Launcher and then Games then everytime you reinstall you're PC then you have to change the XBMC also.
And with you're program is easy because you use Offline Files. Wink
That's already a feature request.

(2015-12-10, 02:44)DJHulp Wrote: I was just wondering also is there a possiblity to make you're program faster to load stuff.
I use 150MBits but I think it can be much faster then now. Wink
Don't use IMDB. IMDB has no API and we have to download and parse the website for each movie. TMDB has an API an we can get the informations in less than 1 second.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrape Request?0