Want to include image in forum post
(2018-04-08, 23:10)ronie Wrote: there's no button for imgur albums, but you can create them using this syntax:

Perfect! Thanks a million!
(2018-04-08, 23:04)nonJon Wrote: I use button 14 and end up with just a hyperlink.
That can happen when you use the wrong link. Go to where you image is hosted, and view it on-screen. Then right-click on the image and select Copy Image Location. That will give you the correct link to place into the [img] tags

I have not tried using the slideshow function, but I looked at another thread that uses it, and the code was simply this. Hopefully you can correlate that with your slideshow at imgur...

Code:
[imgur]81IIi[/imgur]
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
ah, @ronie beat me to it. Wink
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Want to include image in forum post1