[split] Stuttering on VOD 4K movies on IPTV Simple client (Nvidia Shield TV Pro)
Hi, I'm new to this, trying to solve stuttering on VOD 4K movies on IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT.

I'm on a NVIDIA SHIELD TV Pro 500gb.
So I'm using EASY ADVANCE SETTINGS to edit things, should I use other program?

Entering on PVR I can only see mincachevideo no audio... If I set minvideo to 60 it will stutter one time and then starting to cache constantly so I think is not working for me...

I have a 600mb download speed, I'm using WiFi so maybe 200mb - 300mb download speed to the shield? I can watch live TV channels in 4k without problems, but not the VOD movies in 4k...

Please help... I just want it to take maybe longer to start but then no hiccups...
Welcome to the show.

For starters, do not splash your post into a random old forum thread that is not related in any way to your video stuttering problem. I have split your post into a new thread.

To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.
The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Stuttering on VOD 4K movies on IPTV Simple client (Nvidia Shield TV Pro)0