• 50(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
(2023-01-19, 13:09)Romik2505 Wrote: During playback, I press the remote and an osd appears with a description. I have to press pause to stop playing. I want the image to pause as soon as the image is pressed. As it is, for example, in Netflix or HBO MAX

hm.
unsure , you may test to longpress that button to pause without open osd.

if thats not help you need to take a look to edit keymaps manually, or easier to use keymap editor addon.

booth need a bit of read n test.
@mardukL

I have to say this is turning out to be an amazing skin... I have been editing the skin a little to try and tweak some visuals and it's a very smooth and polished skin.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2023-01-20, 09:02)mardukL Wrote:
(2023-01-19, 13:09)Romik2505 Wrote: During playback, I press the remote and an osd appears with a description. I have to press pause to stop playing. I want the image to pause as soon as the image is pressed. As it is, for example, in Netflix or HBO MAX

hm.

if thats not help you need to take a look to edit keymaps manually, or easier to use keymap editor addon.

Just checking if you are still working on this project?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-04-07, 14:42)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2023-01-20, 09:02)mardukL Wrote:

hm.

Sorry for late response.
Sadly didn't found any time and intention to work on further.

So it's a dead project.
Feel free to use or mod. ;-)
(2024-06-02, 11:27)mardukL Wrote:
(2024-04-07, 14:42)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2023-01-20, 09:02)mardukL Wrote: hm.

Sorry for late response.
Sadly didn't found any time and intention to work on further.

So it's a dead project.
Feel free to use or mod. ;-)
That's a shame it has so much potential and is already a great skin... I might mod it if I have time.. Life is getting in the way lately
Titan Bingie Mod
What a beautiful skin! The music hub is something unique! It will be great if someone could carry over and complete the last pieces, especially under PVR. Thanks!
(Yesterday, 03:44)psbguy Wrote: What a beautiful skin! The music hub is something unique! It will be great if someone could carry over and complete the last pieces, especially under PVR. Thanks!

Maybe you can Mod is or get it started...
Titan Bingie Mod
(Yesterday, 23:01)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:44)psbguy Wrote: What a beautiful skin! The music hub is something unique! It will be great if someone could carry over and complete the last pieces, especially under PVR. Thanks!

Wish I had the necessary skinning knowledge to do that, but I'll try to modify or fix some broken links with what I know
(Today, 01:29)psbguy Wrote:
(Yesterday, 23:01)AchillesPunks Wrote:

Wish I had the necessary skinning knowledge to do that, but I'll try to modify or fix some broken links with what I know
If I find free time I could get it running on Kodi v21 OMEGA. It wouldn't be that hard.. I have a lot of things going on right now that I'm trying to accomplish with my Home Theater here at the house.
Titan Bingie Mod
(Today, 01:38)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(Today, 01:29)psbguy Wrote:
(Yesterday, 23:01)AchillesPunks Wrote: Maybe you can Mod is or get it started...

If I find free time I could getting running on Kodi v21 OMEGA. It wouldn't be that hard.. I have a lot of things going on right now that I'm trying to accomplish with my Home Theater here at the house.
Thanks, and I will try to help when I have time as well
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3