New New Controller Detected Kodi 18
I factory reset my Mini U1 and reconfigured the box using my Mini A2 lite remote.
I was in Kodi and decided to test the small Minix remote that came as standard with the U1, I believe it's the Minix A1, and the message below popped up.
Anyone know why I got this popup and how I configure my small standard Minix remote so all it's (few) buttons work again?
Outside the Kodi app all the buttons on the remote work, inside Kodi app the directional and 'OK' buttons don't work.
(2019-11-19, 15:02)Jeffers24 Wrote: I factory reset my Mini U1 and reconfigured the box using my Mini A2 lite remote.
I was in Kodi and decided to test the small Minix remote that came as standard with the U1, I believe it's the Minix A1, and the message below popped up.
Anyone know why I got this popup and how I configure my small standard Minix remote so all it's (few) buttons work again?
Outside the Kodi app all the buttons on the remote work, inside Kodi app the directional and 'OK' buttons don't work.

Not sure if there will be anything useful in it, but I uploaded a Kodi after a clean Kodi install, installing Kodi Log Uploader and getting the same popup.

The log can be found here:- https://paste.kodi.tv/uxowagutep

The Minix A1 remote, on same Minix U1, but in Kodi 17.6 works perfectly, all buttons including directional and 'OK' work
Try do Add-ons/My add-ons/Peripheral libraries/Joystick Support/Disable
Exit from Kodi and open again.
(2019-12-03, 23:29)pcristi Wrote: Try do Add-ons/My add-ons/Peripheral libraries/Joystick Support/Disable
Exit from Kodi and open again.
Thanks for reply.

Disabling Joystick Support worked perfectly, now all my Minix A1 directional and 'OK' buttons are working  Wink

If I didn't have an additional Minix A2 Lite remote I would not have been able to fix this  Rolleyes

Joystick Support is enabled in my Kodi 17.6 and all the buttons on my Minix A1 work without problems.

A friend has a shield 2017 and his directional buttons on his remote stopped working, now I can fix it for him.

Is this a bug/conflict in Kodi 18.x and Joystick Support, that needs fixing??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New New Controller Detected Kodi 180