padding confusion
Guys
I've been trying to figure out a good padding setting but they just never work.  Kodi 18 and serverwmc 1.0.0.63, build: 1257.
When I set padding for 1 min pre and 10 post this is what I get in the log
2019/12/09 20:10:01.823 AddTimerKodi> Assignment: Requested (localTime) start: 12/9/2019 8:30:00 PM, end: 12/9/2019 9:00:00 PM
2019/12/09 20:10:01.823 AddTimerKodi> Assignment: Required (localTime) start: 12/9/2019 8:35:00 PM, end: 12/9/2019 9:00:00 PM

I don't understand why it's starting 5 min late   

What I want to do is have 1 min pre and 10 post as a default for all recordings.
here's the recording settings for serverwmc

<PrePaddingServer>1</PrePaddingServer>
  <PostPaddingServer>10</PostPaddingServer>
  <RequirePrePadding>true</RequirePrePadding>
  <RequirePostPadding>true</RequirePostPadding>
  <UseSportsPadding>false</UseSportsPadding>
  <PreSportsPadding>5</PreSportsPadding>
  <PostSportsPadding>120</PostSportsPadding>
  <AutoRemuxEnabled>false</AutoRemuxEnabled>
  <AutoRemuxAllSports>false</AutoRemuxAllSports>
  <PaddingType>xbmc</PaddingType>

Can anyone please help me sort this?
Thx!
If I recall correctly this is a problem with how wmc schedules recordings and is independent of serverwmc.  I also think it only occurs on back to back recordings, is that your experience?  If so, its because wmc always tries to minimize the number of tuners used so it insists on using a single tuner if one recording follows immediately after another (might be on the same channel too, but I'm not sure about that).  I think the fix is to require at least 10 minute pre-padding.  If you do a search on wmc forums about this you'll find more info.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
Thanks Krusty
I feel ridiculously stupid. I found a kodi setting that I never knew was there and I’ve been using this for years! All troubles are gone

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
padding confusion0