[split] [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
Dear Guys, I spend almost a hour to find right a direction to jailbreak amazon firestick on this forum website but no luck.

Can someone direct me a link where to start jailbreak amazon firestick 4k. Iam beginner so please send me link for new beginners step by step directions.

I will be apricate. 
Thanks!
Firestick doesn't have jailbreak.
(2019-12-26, 18:27)prettysick Wrote: Firestick doesn't have jailbreak.
So how can I install kodi in amazon stick?
Any direction?
(2019-12-26, 18:51)mansoornyc Wrote:
Any direction?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hCXc45bM7lY
(2019-12-26, 18:53)prettysick Wrote:
(2019-12-26, 18:51)mansoornyc Wrote:
Any direction? 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hCXc45bM7lY 
I did install kodi 19 following the youtube instructions. 
Thanks a lot!

Now i have question the Live TV channels were working fine in "Swift Streams" folder but since i restart the firestick now the live TV channels doesnt work no more. 
Do you think its a player problem or something else?
I think the problem may be that you didn't actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you agreed to accept and abide by here when you signed up. Especially the part relating to our piracy policy (wiki)...

And as this seems to have little to nothing to do with TFC, it can be split off on its own.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-12-26, 21:53)DarrenHill Wrote: I think the problem may be that you didn't actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you agreed to accept and abide by here when you signed up. Especially the part relating to our piracy policy (wiki)...

And as this seems to have little to nothing to do with TFC, it can be split off on its own.

My Fault.
I apologize!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support0