No SMB after new install
Hi!

I've managed to forget all over again how to setup my new Kodi (libreelec) install so now i can't add my paths to my NAS or anything else in my homenetwork.
What have i done wrong? I can add the path if i use the network option but that don't scrobble <--- unsure of this word Smile it doesn't scan or add files from those network paths i add.

Please give me some info about how to set it up. I've tried changing the WINS to 191.168.1.x but still when i look at the system info my kodi has 192.168.0.1 as an internal address and i think the problem lies here.
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
(2020-12-29, 13:00)ToddeSwe Wrote: What have i done wrong?
LibreELEC is a Linux distribution or "Linux distro," a post in that area of the forum might be more fruitful, the LibreELEC forum would be even a better option. The SMB (wiki) is always a good place to start in the wiki. This Settings/Services/SMB Client (wiki) will help on windows side. SMBv1 may be deactivated in Win10. Kodi should be set to SMBv2/3.
(2020-12-29, 18:10)PatK Wrote:
(2020-12-29, 13:00)ToddeSwe Wrote: What have i done wrong?
LibreELEC is a Linux distribution or "Linux distro," a post in that area of the forum might be more fruitful, the LibreELEC forum would be even a better option. The SMB (wiki) is always a good place to start in the wiki. This Settings/Services/SMB Client (wiki) will help on windows side. SMBv1 may be deactivated in Win10. Kodi should be set to SMBv2/3.
Oh i'm sorry i thought that did not matter since it's not related to what OS it is running on, or is it?! Will check your link! Thanks!
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No SMB after new install0