Cursor landing in the wrong spot when going to InfoScreen
The title pretty much sums it up. This used to work correctly, but at some point, in Movies and TV Shows, when pressing the "i" to get to the Info Screen, the cursor is now landing as if I'd pressed "down", instead of on the Play key. I don't use this that often so it's not an emergency, just wondering if there's a spot I could change that would fix this. See Picture. (The link looks broken, but it's not. I don't know why the pic won't show in the thread.)

Which version of AeonNox is that in your screenshot?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-05-15, 10:14)Karellen Wrote: Which version of AeonNox is that in your screenshot?
Sorry, knew I was forgetting something: That's AeonNox Silvo v7.0.9 (with some mods I did) and Leia v18.8.0
(2021-05-15, 11:28)SMB-IL Wrote: (with some mods I did)
That explains why it looks different. I like the media flags.

Is it possible your mods have caused it?

I can't help with the issue, but hopefully others can.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-05-15, 11:37)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-05-15, 11:28)SMB-IL Wrote: (with some mods I did)
That explains why it looks different. I like the media flags.

Is it possible your mods have caused it?

I can't help with the issue, but hopefully others can.
Thanks! It's possible, I suppose. I have been messing around in there quite a bit, and I noticed it only happens on Video stuff, so maybe I'll look for some spurious something or other I've left behind. I put comments at the top of all the XMLs I modify, so maybe I can track it down that way. 

I've read somewhere, sometime, that there is either a function or command that specifies where the cursor lands after another command, or something like that. As you can see, that's been lost to history and I can't find it again, but thought maybe this would trigger something. When I press the "UP" arrow after landing on this screen, it goes right to the Play button, which is, I think where it's supposed to be. It's not the end of the world, but it's raining here and is a gloomy Saturday, so I'll try tracking it down again. Thanks, Karellen!

ETA: Fixed it. The command I was trying to describe is "SetFocus". The SetFocus number for the first line of the DialogVideoInfo.xml was set to 90003, then there are two onload condition lines. Apparently, something I did caused the onload condition lines to not be true anymore, so the focus was in the description area instead of the Play button. Now it's set to be the Play button with SetFocus(8). I understand the SetFocus command, just not where the numbers come from inside the command. Are they assigned somewhere I'm not seeing? Anyway, all's well and this horrific, First World Problem is solved! lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cursor landing in the wrong spot when going to InfoScreen0