Which vote do you give to XBMC DVDplayer?
Hi to all, I'm using XBMC for Xbox since 2003-2004 and it's part of my life, I think that's the best solution for media playback and more.

However to play the normal DVD-VIDEOs I still use the microsoft xbox1 dashboard (booted by XBMC of course) since I don't have an hdtv - for now - I don't need the fabulous XBMC DVD scaler 720 1080i for my DVDs (I tried it on my friend's hdtv with Star Wars III and it's simply the best thing I saw on a hdtv).

Btw I know the dvdplayer integrated in XBMC is on sourcefourge, and in an old thread on this forum I remember that a XBMC developer says that the XBMC DVD playback function fully supports a minimum % of the DVDs on the market, and that most of DVD menus have bug troubles with XBMC (and that was correct, I tried several DVDs and some had problems, so I always use the original microsoft xbox1 dashboard for the DVD-Video (for ALL the other MEDIAs I use XBMC Cool)

So, the question is, will the DVD playback XBMC function completed and fully developed/supported? did things change in these part of XBMC since last years?

which vote do you do at DVD playback of XBMC? personally I give it an 8/10 for the fantastic scaler.

sorry for the long post, free feel to discuss :-)
Great Success!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which vote do you give to XBMC DVDplayer?0