2 channels disappear from EPG on start
I recently updated NPVR to v5 and have all the channels scanned in correctly. The problem is 2 channels are disappearing from the guide when I start Kodi.
I'm in Australia and I can receive 3 'SBS' channels- SBS One, SBS World Movies and SBS Viceland. As soon as Kodi starts, all 3 of these channels show up but within about 2 seconds, SBS One and World Movies disappear from the list- seems to be as the guide data is loaded.

When I open the NPVR client though, all 3 of these channels are there and I can watch them.
I've made sure the channels are not grouped in any way and not sure what else I can check. Any suggestions...?
Thanks
is is possible your default group in Kodi is not set to All channels?

Martin
No it's not, I have checked.
I've gone through the different group options above the epg and those 2 channels don't appear anywhere.
The only time I see them if for a brief second as the epg loads when I start Kodi
I would got to Kodi PVR settings and clear the PVR database.  If that doesn't solve the problem turn on debug logging and send the Kodi logs.

If you provide a link to your database (npvr.db3) I can also try it here and see if there is something unusual.

Martin
Thanks, I'll try your suggestions.
Also, I dig some more digging last night and found when I go into the channel group manager settings in Kodi, all the channels are there in 'All channels'.
When I look at the different grouped channels, the 3 SBS channels are grouped under 'SBS' (also all the ABC channels are grouped under ABC, etc) but when I'm in the guide screen and scroll through the different groups, the SBS group has the 1 SBS channel that does display + 2 other channels that are not SBS ones.

I don't know what this means but it seems that the guide just somehow won't display the 2 channels even though they are there.
There are two ways channels groups are managed,  by Kodi and by NextPVR.  Avoid doing anything with Kodi defined groups after you reset the settings.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 channels disappear from EPG on start0