Kodi Nightlies library issue with Jellyfin
I have a Firestick 4k max and I've tried many different versions of Kodi to test everything and I'm a little bit lost. With the fire stick movies that support both HDR 10+ and Dolby Vision conflict and show a black screen. The nightlies fix that problem with the ability to select one or another. But when I use a nightly build and the Jellyfin addon, the library scans but nothing populates. I see all the files passing through in the top right but then nothing is in the movie folder. The TV shows scan in properly but nothing for movies. I've tried installing the beta and scanning the library which populates. But then when I upgrade to the nightly it seems to corrupt the database for movies. Just looking to get Dolby Vision working correctly on these movies that support both HDR formats. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(2024-02-06, 22:50)arrdeeay Wrote: I see all the files passing through in the top right but then nothing is in the movie folder.

already a known issue with kodi nightlies and jellyfin https://forum.jellyfin.org/t-movies-do-n...40109-cont

in the future you will be better served on their forum, there is no support on this one other than random users like me who "happen" to come by, the jellyfin staff/devs don't come here
(2024-02-06, 23:15)izprtxqkft Wrote:
(2024-02-06, 22:50)arrdeeay Wrote: I see all the files passing through in the top right but then nothing is in the movie folder.

already a known issue with kodi nightlies and jellyfin https://forum.jellyfin.org/t-movies-do-n...40109-cont

in the future you will be better served on their forum, there is no support on this one other than random users like me who "happen" to come by, the jellyfin staff/devs don't come here

Thank you for the heads up. I dove down that a little bit and I'm a bit of a novice so I wasn't sure if it was a Kodi fix or Jellyfin addon fix. I'll wait it out a bit and keep an eye out over at that forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Nightlies library issue with Jellyfin0