New Media Flags
ethan_9219 Wrote:Am i missing something here, or can someone tell me how a HD DVD rip can be in SD? Or is this just to show that tags work, or what?

This could also be a naming mishap. The HDDVD or BluRay image is taken from the movie filename itself. To show this image, the movie would probably be named:
TMNT.hddvd.mkv
I might not have the tag 100% correct, but that's the right idea.

If MIP is used for the other tags, then it actually looks at the mediainfo content to derive the SD flag. I believe that anything less than 480p is SD content.

This could also be intentional, but because one tag comes from a filename and one from the NFO, there could easily be inconsistencies.
webmosher Wrote:This could also be a naming mishap. The HDDVD or BluRay image is taken from the movie filename itself. To show this image, the movie would probably be named:
TMNT.hddvd.mkv
I might not have the tag 100% correct, but that's the right idea.

If MIP is used for the other tags, then it actually looks at the mediainfo content to derive the SD flag. I believe that anything less than 480p is SD content.

This could also be intentional, but because one tag comes from a filename and one from the NFO, there could easily be inconsistencies.

I think you missed this -

esdubu Wrote:Ha Ha it was just to show the hddvd logo next to the weinstein logo to illustrate that i'd moved the tag position to stop them overlapping Big Grin
that shouldn't be too hard .. just grab the png's you want and replace them in /media/flags
esdubu Wrote:Cool, didn't even know that site existed! All i've been doing is searching for logos on google image search and editing them in photoshop. This site looks much easier Rolleyes

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/download...27230.html

Another one I found today where I got all the TV-MA logos. Wink
digitalhigh Wrote:http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/download...27230.html

Another one I found today where I got all the TV-MA logos. Wink

Nice one!
esdubu Wrote:Ha Ha it was just to show the hddvd logo next to the weinstein logo to illustrate that i'd moved the tag position to stop them overlapping Big Grin

I see...Righto then.

I am not great with this kind of stuff so if some one thinks they can make this look cleaner I can email you the original ai file.

ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
Hi everyone,

I would like to use some of these icons, but I'm new to this and I'm not really sure how to edit the .xml files. I know where to find them, but do I create a new folder within the media folder of the skin.confluence and paste the images there? Also, what program are you using to edit the xml files?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Media Flags0