IMDB scraper not scraping cast?!?!
Sad 
Hey guys. I'm new to using XBMC and I LOVE IT! I have hit a snag though...

I have the IMDB scraper set-up on a folder and have it set to update the library on start-up (don't know if that makes a difference).

Up until today, the scraper was getting cast lists for each movie. I added a stack of movies today and updated the library. It took a while to update but all the movies are now in the library. The only problem is none of these new movies have any cast lists!

I haven't changed any settings or touched anything would prevent the cast from being downloaded. The cast listing is the only piece of movie information that isn't being downloaded. Anyone else having this issue or can point me in the direction of fixing it?
full debug log please.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Please upload your debug logfile to pastebin.com. You are considered a spammer by the forum software otherwise.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Ok. Sorry about that. I've posted a couple of relevant entries from the xbmc.log file to pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/m6ca6bb03

First time I've used pastebin... I put it up for a month...
You should always post the FULL debug log. It's more up to the devs to consider something relevant or not Smile
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
It's just that the full log is over 12mb which would take a couple of hours to upload on my crappy connection...
Hmm. Well then restart xbmc, reproduce the issue and upload the (a lot smaller) log then.
imdb changed - there is already a patch on trac

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB scraper not scraping cast?!?!0