TV scraping any help please!!!!!!!
Hi guys
i have a problem i hope one of you can help me with, i've already read the wiki help on this and i thought i'd done it right but obviously not!
i know how to add movies to library with internet information etc but i've never done a tv series in the tv shows section of xbmc for windows so i thought i'd try with "dollhouse season one " especially with it just being one series before it was axed!
Anyway what i have done is

1. made a main folder intitled "dollhouse season one"
2. made subfolders inside the main folder ( 15 to be exact ) which are 15 different episodes from the series created as dvd vob files
3. each subfolder has been intitled the name of each episode

then i go into set content and its not working??

each subfolder has been created using clonedvd with no menus etc just each episode as vob files!

so what do i do to get this series up and running?

thanks for any help, dmemphis,uk......
You can make this much easier to help you by posting a debug log so we can see EXACTLY what you have. Sticky in this forum tells you how to do this

Also Dollhouse is on Season 2
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
Try this folder structure:

<Show Name>
<Season X>
E01.avi
E02.avi
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
He has vob files not avis and will likely be using foldernames as well.

Debug log so we can clear this up please Smile
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
Hi guys
i don't think i need a debug log i'm not that far forward yet! i need to know how to label my vob episode folders so xbmc tv scraper will find them? do i do something like
dollhouse.s01e01.vob
or actually label up the folder with the correct episode name?
dmemphis Wrote:Hi guys
i don't think i need a debug log i'm not that far forward yet! i need to know how to label my vob episode folders so xbmc tv scraper will find them? do i do something like
dollhouse.s01e01.vob
or actually label up the folder with the correct episode name?

All you need to do is create a folder called "Dollhouse" and put the files in their.
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV scraping any help please!!!!!!!0