Watched status at episode level only?
Title says it all really.

I'm fairly sure there's no option built into alaska, but I was wondering if I could change a bit code somewhere in one of the xmls to only show the watched status tick icons at episode level? If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thanks! Big Grin
It has watched status at episode level how else would it be ?

Its not a tick in Alaska its marked with an eye symbol, in settings under alaska enable "Show TV Status"
>>X<<' Wrote:It has watched status at episode level how else would it be ?

Its not a tick in Alaska its marked with an eye symbol, in settings under alaska enable "Show TV Status"

If you have watched every episode there is also a check mark at the shows level.
WheresWaldo Wrote:If you have watched every episode there is also a check mark at the shows level.

Obviously, but in order for there to be season and show status you need episode status first
In the info list view type that I use it does display as a tick next to the title.

And you don't seem to understand my question. I know that there is watched status for episode, season and show level. What I am saying is that I only want it to display at episode level. I don't want to see the watched indicators at show and season level.
Your using Alaska Revisited if you have a tick not Alaska ?
>>X<<' Wrote:Your using Alaska Revisited if you have a tick not Alaska ?

Yes, sorry I didn't make this clear. I've gotten so used to it that I often forget there are several different versions floating around.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched status at episode level only?0