Couple of Basic Noob Question [MQ2]
Hey - I think I have settled on Aeon MQ2 as my preferred skin. Seems to run well in 'normal' mode (although a little sluggish on startup) but looks good so far Smile

However I have a couple of annoying questions - I accidentally removed the default 'Videos' back drop - can this be reset (Or can some one suggest a good alternative Big Grin)

Also - what is the difference between the default 'TV Shows' and 'Shows'? are these included as example of customization or is there something else going on here?
[QUOTE=kenam;778538

Also - what is the difference between the default 'TV Shows' and 'Shows'? are these included as example of customization or is there something else going on here?[/quote]

TV Shows is self explaining...shows are music videos
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:TV Shows is self explaining...shows are music videos

ahh.. Thanks Smile Was wondering about that!

I only have TV Shows (i.e. no music vids) and all went in there... thanks!
kenam Wrote:Hey - I think I have settled on Aeon MQ2 as my preferred skin. Seems to run well in 'normal' mode (although a little sluggish on startup) but looks good so far Smile

However I have a couple of annoying questions - I accidentally removed the default 'Videos' back drop - can this be reset (Or can some one suggest a good alternative Big Grin)

Yeah, go into system/settings backgrounds and change, add or return to default any backgrounds you want
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
tcman47 Wrote:Yeah, go into system/settings backgrounds and change, add or return to default any backgrounds you want

I couldn't get ti to return to default... but I was doing it early this morning.. will try when I get back and am more awake..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couple of Basic Noob Question [MQ2]0