• 121(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
(2013-03-28, 22:02)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2013-03-28, 21:06)deh2k7 Wrote:
(2013-03-28, 19:54)Big_Noid Wrote: Its still in the themes folder. You have to built it yourself though if using git.

Maybe I'm missing something. I went back to my zip that I pulled from yesterday and I have both Square and White themes in the themes folder, just as they appear in the master repo branch. I just don't see them show up as theme options in the skin settings in XBMC. They are definitely there in my user folders. Did I miss a step somewhere?

Pay attention to what Big_Noid said, "You have to built it yourself". The themes folder itself is not used anywhere, you have to build the .xbt you want using TexturePacker from the files contained in that folder. But, to make things easier, here you go:

Square.xbt
White.xbt
Square_White.xbt
Brushed.xbt
Brushed_White.xbt

Cut - thanks for the clarification; it was not clear to me before that the themes needed to be packed into a texture file for them to work properly.
(2013-04-06, 01:54)Angelusz Wrote:
(2013-04-04, 21:03)Angelusz Wrote: Hey everyone. I've been using XBMC for a while now and decided to start putting it to more serious use. As in, make it my one and only media player.

To get off to a good start, I downloaded this awesome skin.

By just mucking about all the menu's, I found most of the options myself. However, there's a few things I just can't quite figure out on my own. So, here's a few questions, hoping you guys can provide an answer!

1. Is there a guide/manual somewhere?
2. How do I exclude a certain folder from the library, even though its parent folder is being scanned? (Otherwise I have to make a lot of parallel folders, instead of subfolders, which is messy).
3. How do a great a home-screen 'button' to go straight to "files" list? I prefer this option to sift through my collection easily, based on my own folder hyrarchy. I am, however, unable to custom-build this button. Right now, what I did is removing all the other buttons from the sub-menu for Video's. It's a bit messy though, there should be an easier way, without using the sub menu.
4. Under shutdown, I removed all sub-menu items except for "exit" (as that's the only one I want to use, I use windows). However, "Suspend" is still there. It doesn't show up in the config window. In the grander scheme of things, this question is related to 3, however, as I'd prefer to just instantly "exit" when I select the main menu "Shutdown" button.

Thanks for creating this great skin guys, it's truly a work of art.

Alas, I've not yet been fortunate enough to receive a reply. I did figure out point 2. on my own, by right clicking the folder in "file view", i could change its content type and exclude from the library. That leaves the other points though - can anyone help me?

1) For Guides check out:

[FAQ] Frequently asked questions about Nox 4
FAQ · BigNoidAeon-Nox Wiki · GitHub
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader
Aeon Nox - Smartplaylists - YouTube

3) Custom home screen button to Video -> Files

a) Settings -> Skin -> Customizers -> main menu item customizer
b) highlight one of the CUSTOM menu's
c) Disable = false
d) Choose Type
e) Type = Pre-Defined Function
f) Files (Videos)
g) Change Label if you don't like the menu name

4) Custom home screen button for Shutdown

a) Settings -> Skin -> Customizers -> main menu item customizer
b) highlight one of the CUSTOM menu's
c) Disable = false
d) Choose Type
e) Type = Pre-Defined Function
f) Shutdown

Good luck and enjoy this awesome skin!
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Phil, Noid or any modders?

Can we get widgets to link to Video Library Nodes? I am able to custom buttons on the Main Menu for "Video Library Nodes"/Video Add-ons/... then dial down into the video add-on to make shortcuts directly on the Main Menu....

Can we get the Widgets to link to the same Nodes also?
(2013-04-09, 10:11)ferent Wrote:
(2013-04-09, 10:06)AeronNL Wrote:
(2013-04-08, 23:30)phil65 Wrote: workin on updated bottom menu:

Wow,

that looks cool.
Is this only in the GIT version by the way?

Incredible work Phil!

I've updated GIT but I can't see the "Extra Info Concerts in your area" button. Is necesary an script?

you should install this one: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160558
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2013-04-08, 23:30)phil65 Wrote: workin on updated bottom menu:

this look nice, but i cant see this changes, i am on latest git and have latest script.

is this updated or stil wip...
Is there a way to reduce the banner size when using banners instead of posters in the "Wall" view type for TV Shows? When using banners it is only 2 wide and 5 tall, vs bannerplex which is 3 wide. I feel that having 3 wide on the Wall view would allow for 3 x 8 which would be much more appealing to me. Thanks
Little overlay issue in Showcase view :

Maybe due to MPAA Franch rating flag ??

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/blob...g/csaU.png
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Phil, having the possibility to have case of individual movie when you are on movieset item is awesome !!

But, there is always a but Big Grin, BR or DVD cases are not displayed only p.png default one Sad

I guess it's because in Includes_Backgrounds.xml, you use thumbs/boxes/$VAR[LiveBGCase]/$VAR[ResCase?Var]p.png (? = movie number) and the property is not set when you are on movieset.

Poster are displayed with $INFO[Window(home).Property(Detail.Movie.?.Art(poster))] and this property is returned by your script script.extendedinfo but you didn't set property for returning movie resolution like :
$INFO[Window(home).Property(Detail.Movie.?.Resolution)]

Are you working on it ? Did you think it's useless ?

I know that for doing this, you have to add new parameters to JSON query and maybe query time will increase but have resoluton case would be a BIG plus Wink

Don't you think so, Eisi2005 ?

i have the clear case view like my screenshots 2 sides before. i have for the live dvd cases in background clear cases, if there where bluray or dvd covers it would nice but no must to have.

My problem is the case for the movie set. Like your screenshot there is a bluray case for the complete set under windows i have there a clear case and i personaly found the clear case better to have a different from normal movies.

And second the info under the case, there is for all movie sets the same runtime info. It look like a time from any set is get and used for all sets
Yes moviesets are always displayed with BD case (clear case or not). As you told me in script.extended thread, having movieset resolution (or average resolution) is meaningless so case for movieset should be p.png.

But I don't understand why 1080p.png is used as cases are based on ShowcaseCase??Var (?? = -7 to 7) and value is set to :

Code:
$INFO[Container(501).ListItem(??).VideoResolution]p.png

As movieset don't have resolution (or XBMC sent a wrong one ??), how this code could be interpreted as 1080p.png

And runtime for moviset is always 61 minutes for me.

But your script set the good properties :

Code:
'Set.Movie.1.Duration', '91'
'Set.Movie.2.Duration', '88'
'Set.Movie.3.Duration', '87'
'Set.Movies.Runtime', '266'

And for info line under movieset title, just edit Variables.xml, line 356 and use :
Code:
<value condition="SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://1/7) + !Stringcompare(ListItem.Label,..)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movies.Years)]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movies.RunTime), • , $LOCALIZE[12391]]$INFO[ListItem.RatingAndVotes, • ]</value>

Years can be fixed by editing Variables.xml and switching lines 526 and 527 and displaying Set.Movies.Years instead of Set.Movies.Genre :

Hi guys, i have a problem with button "PLAY"(button in movie information) if i use this button nothing happened:/ Have someone same isue? iam using aoen nox git version 4.1.9 Thanks
Editing script.extendedinfo and adding resolution for movies part of movieset work well Big Grin

My Shrek movieset is made of 3 1080 MKVs and 1 576 AVi and cases are showing the good resolution :

Hi guys, sorry to ask something that seems obvious but how do you get the Moviesets as in the above screesnhot? I have tried everything..by the way this is using the most recent GIT update.
But for me when highlighting a movieset, firstly there is no fanart background...and also the live dvd cases are not shown. Also there is no box set either...what decides which box set it used for a movieset? If I go into the movieset then the individual movies are shown correctly with cdart. Is there some sort of movieset editor I need to use to tell the skin what box set to use and what fanart to show?

I have the script.extendedinfo installed...backend mode enabled

Thanks for any help..
I'm using Showcase view so, press UP to time to display side menu and go to View settings.

BD/DVD Cases for having BD/DVD cases or clear case with side logo or no cases.

Background customizer > Live DVD Cases for enable cases for moviesets

Thanks to Eisi2005 for telling me how does it works Wink

(2013-04-10, 15:27)mikebzh44 Wrote: And for info line under movieset title, just edit Variables.xml, line 356 and use :
Code:
<value condition="SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://1/7) + !Stringcompare(ListItem.Label,..)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movies.Years)]$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movies.RunTime), • , $LOCALIZE[12391]]$INFO[ListItem.RatingAndVotes, • ]</value>

Years can be fixed by editing Variables.xml and switching lines 526 and 527 and displaying Set.Movies.Years instead of Set.Movies.Genre :

@mike

after change line 356 the infoline under movieset title is ok now for me, but i dont know what i have to change in line 526. In line 527 i could change $INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movies.Genre) to $INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movies.Years)

But in line 526

<value condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.TvShowTitle) + [Skin.HasSetting(wallgenre) | Skin.HasSetting(FloorLabelTagline)]">$INFO[ListItem.Year]</value>

i dont know what to change there.

(2013-04-10, 15:50)mikebzh44 Wrote: Editing script.extendedinfo and adding resolution for movies part of movieset work well Big Grin

My Shrek movieset is made of 3 1080 MKVs and 1 576 AVi and cases are showing the good resolution :

@mike

what did you change to show the correct cover ?
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14