• 141(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
(2013-01-12, 04:53)steve1977 Wrote:
(2013-01-09, 13:11)Cosmor Wrote:
(2013-01-08, 19:49)Randall Lind Wrote: Does any one know why actors photos are out of focus?

IMBD has change the Links

Old:
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMT..._SY30_.jpg

New
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMT...@._V1_.jpg

This is bad to hear. Does this mean that I need to rescrape all my other movies as well. I am including the actor photos as link in the NFO. Sounds like a rather painful rescrape required (once EMM is fixed). Am i overlooking something?

Since the recent IMDb change ember now grabs the wrong URL for the actor photos it doesn't mean previous URLs for actors photos have changed they haven't.

Its pretty obvious because any actor photos grabbed before the change still look fine in ember and those aren't cached images.

Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
What Ive been doing is scraping the movie in Ember, then loading in XBMC using ember nfo, then I re-scrape movie in XBMC using the internet to get the correct actor thumbs, then I export in seperate files and dont overwrite old files (That adds the correct actor thumbs for movie in folder) then rescrape movie in XBMC and use local info (no internet) to get my ember changes, It will use the correct thumbs in the movie folder, tedious I know but its a work around til Ember is updated.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
I notice today IMDB is still screwed up a bit I added some movies and got HBO first look before the title. I had to change the movies and manually scrape.
Is it possible to do a bulk NFO update for movies without having to rescrape all the pictures? Ideally I'd like to keep them in the database so it knows what movie it is, then just re-make the NFO file.
rscrape all movies then ask me or auto and pick nfo it will scrape only nfo files.
(2013-01-13, 08:22)ynksbsbll2 Wrote: Is it possible to do a bulk NFO update for movies without having to rescrape all the pictures? Ideally I'd like to keep them in the database so it knows what movie it is, then just re-make the NFO file.

The down arrow beside 'Scrape Media' ==> [Select which of your movies you want to re-scrape] ==> NFO only

This should not re-download posters or fanart.

4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
advance setting didn't work for me I try what 'X" said all poster are blurry so back to TBN files. I will change when I upgrade to 12.
A few pages back there was a discussion about renaming files for eden. My current structure is Movies/<movie name> and inside that file I have (1) folder.jpg (2) <movie>.avi (3) <movie>.nfo (4) <movie>.tbn (5) <movie> - fanart.jpg.

Any suggestions how to bulk rename? It seems like the bulkrenamer suggested earlier only would work if my files were movie.tbn. Thanks.
(2013-01-13, 01:59)Randall Lind Wrote: I notice today IMDB is still screwed up a bit I added some movies and got HBO first look before the title. I had to change the movies and manually scrape.

For the millionth time you have to use "Ask" not "Automatic"

(2013-01-13, 15:30)Randall Lind Wrote: advance setting didn't work for me I try what 'X" said all poster are blurry so back to TBN files. I will change when I upgrade to 12.

The advanced setting would only work on new movies being added to XBMC not movies already in your library with blurry pictures, those movies would have to be rescraped.

If it still didn't work then you did something wrong, did you check your log because that will tell you if your Advancedsettings.xml is correct.

Eden has no problem finding "poster.jpg" when using the entry for poster.jpg in Advancedsettings.xml.

See lines 87 > 92, lines 364 and 399

http://pastebin.com/y9jqQ4pd
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
(2013-01-13, 14:28)zerocool_ie Wrote: The down arrow beside 'Scrape Media' ==> [Select which of your movies you want to re-scrape] ==> NFO only

This should not re-download posters or fanart.

Thanks I'm not sure how I missed that. Just curious but because the movies are in the database already will auto mode properly get the right one? It's not a huge deal if I had to do "ask" for each movie, but obviously I'd prefer not to. Thanks again.

(2013-01-13, 18:59)ynksbsbll2 Wrote: Thanks I'm not sure how I missed that. Just curious but because the movies are in the database already will auto mode properly get the right one? It's not a huge deal if I had to do "ask" for each movie, but obviously I'd prefer not to. Thanks again.

It will only ask for ones that it doesn't have in the database already, but I wasn't sure whether you had done that already Smile

4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
What would one do if they wanted to just remove the actor info from nfo files already downloaded? I keep trying the scrape and ask but it never asks me anything to verify. Also, what settings should be checked/unchecked to keep it from getting actor photo urls?
(2013-01-13, 19:27)zerocool_ie Wrote: It will only ask for ones that it doesn't have in the database already, but I wasn't sure whether you had done that already Smile

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

X,
It is all good. I made the avancedseeting.xml from the code you posted. I deleted all the tbn files and scrape poster,jpg. Maybe I should have deleted all the tbn files in all the thumbnail folders.

I them removed movies from xbmc and then readded them. TBN files are working now so no rush to change.
Team,
sorry to bother but I was using EMM for YAMJ and now I should add XBMC.

Obviously I'm looking at Frodo version.

Can you help me how it should be configured?

M
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
  • 141(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26