All my net based addons dont work whaaa
My bet is a script that nox calls breaks something, and it breaks more than it should (perhaps due to the threading changes recently).

If you can find a solid pattern with how to reproduce the issue, please let us know.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ok, will do.
Weird freeze up, paused the show and went for a drink. Came back and I got audio and video just frozen. XBMC wouldn't respond, log here: http://paste.ubuntu.com/1007458/

What ever happened is at the bottom. Had to end task for the 100000th time today.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
My bet it's this one:

02:54:49 T:1640 DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 521 ms for 9995 items query: select * from episodeview

That looks like the random script perhaps? IIRC large numbers of items being requested caused a problem for another user (only on win32).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All my net based addons dont work whaaa0