Multichannel Flac (DTS 5.1) dont work in Frodo 12 Final
Hello together,

since change Eden to Frodo 12 Final Multichannel Flac (DTS 5.1) dont work. The AVR show Stereo and signal noise only.

Please Help.

Thank you

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=32669

The Audio-Device is WASAPI HDMI.
What is your Speaker configuration set to? try 7.1 if set to anything else.
Speaker configuration in XBMC and Windows 7 is 5.0

Audio Output Device: WASAPI HDMI
Passthrough Output Device: WASAPI HDMI
Try 7.1 your AVR should handle the 7.1 to 5.0 downmix
Are you encoding an actual DTS stream into FLAC or are you expanding the DTS to WAV and then encoding that? I do the latter and I've had no problems with 5.1 FLACs in Frodo.
@Halloway: Yes, i encoding an actual DTS stream into FLAC, because it's easy for iTag.

@jjd-uk: Change the Speaker configuration set to 7.1 without success. The AVR show Stereo and signal noise only Sad

Can anyone play correct Multichannel-Flac (DTS) with Frodo 12 Final?

Thank you
Check your windows sound settings are set to multichannel (5.1/7.1 etc). They have a tendency to default to 2.0 channel.
What do you have set in the System Settings > Audio Output? Is DTS Capable Receiver set? Can you try changing this setting and seeing if it works?

It sounds like you have DTS stream encoded as a stereo PCM stream and that the AV receiver is not correctly detecting the DTS stream and is playing the raw DTS data, rather than converting to 5.1.
Windows sound settings are set to multichannel. BD or DVD with DTS Sound or other multichannel Sound works fine in Frodo...

Now, i installed Eden again. Multichannel-FLAC works without any problems.

Its a problem by Frodo!!!
Any Solution for this problem?

Please Help.

Thank you
Hi,
I am not able to play Multichannel FLACs via HDMI on my ATV2, too.
I am using Frodo final. Multichannel from Videos (VIDEO_TS Folders) is running fine.

Any news about that?
Please Help.
Hola,

Something is wrong with PCM audio in Frodo. Only static sounds when I play a Flac file with DTS audio inside and when I listen to a file with audio decoded by XBMC I hear crackling coming from the speakers like is "over volume". I think that is an indicator that Frodo is touching the decoded PCM and is not bit perfect.

Using WASAPI, no gain, volume indicator in 1.0000000, no crossing.

Gracias
Any news about that?
(2013-09-26, 16:34)esther Wrote: Any news about that?

I'm using the last monthly XBMC and with the new ActiveAE audio layer activated and no more problems playing FLAC-DTS files. Sounds very good...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=170338

Adiós.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multichannel Flac (DTS 5.1) dont work in Frodo 12 Final0