WIP Metropolis 3.0.3 Release Candidate [Helix only]
Oh, then nevermind that one.
It wasn't matching for a tv show in my library, but that could be due to a number of reasons.
If you can tell me exactly what the studio string is for that show, I can make it work.
3.0.3rc2 released. See first post.
(2015-02-09, 18:16)jingai Wrote:
(2015-02-08, 21:22)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: Can i have star ratings back in music/list view for songs?
Pretty please with sugar on top?

Fixed.

Thx a lot for that, but now there is a slight overlap:

Maybe the star could be where the star-number is right now.

It could also be tweaked a little, because a symbol for the rating might look better than a star with a number next to it.
Maybe smaller star symbols arranged according to the number of stars would look better,
or sth like a slightly bigger star with a (roman) numeral in it. I could do sth like that in PS.
(2015-02-11, 14:29)VelvetKevorkian Wrote:
(2015-02-09, 18:16)jingai Wrote:
(2015-02-08, 21:22)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: Can i have star ratings back in music/list view for songs?
Pretty please with sugar on top?

Fixed.

Thx a lot for that, but now there is a slight overlap:

Fixed.
Jingai - always loved Metropolis, but stopped using it because the Apple TV wasn't strong enough to run it.

Yesterday I got an Amazon Fire TV, so tried to test Metropolis. Everything works fine except (and apologies if this is a known issue) I don't have a shutdown option. I've installed the same settings on my windows laptop and my Fire TV, and while the windows version has the menu options "Settings" followed by "Shutdown" on the left hand side of the home screen, the Fire TV finishes at "Settings". If I change to Confluence the exit button at the bottom of the screen is present on both systems. As I've only just got the Fire TV this may be more my getting used to it than a problem with Metropolis, but at the moment I have to change skin to exit from Metropolis on the Fire TV.
Hmm.. you're using 3.0.3rc2 posted in this thread right? If so, I use the same conditionals as Confluence. In this particular case, it's System.ShowExitButton.

You don't have Shutdown hidden in Settings->Metropolis->Home Items, do you?
I don't have shutdown hidden, but I'll tell you what I've just found. If I tick the box that says "Disable Destructive Shutdown Items" under the Hide Shutdown option, then the Shutdown menu option reappears, if I untick it then Shutdown disappears. Got absolutely no idea what that means. All I know about Android is Mr Data in Star Trek.
Are you using 3.0.3rc2 or 3.0.0 from the official repository?
I'm using the 3.0.3rc2 from the link in the first post of this thread. Used that on both Windows and Amazon Fire. Full name is skin.metropolis-3.0.3rc2.zip and its 149.2 Mb.
I see the problem. I'll have it fixed for release.
Wow, first time ever it's not me doing something stupid.
lol, no, it's the fact that I don't have any devices that "can't" power down. Just messed up that condition.
Found a minor thing:

Set theme to Steampunk
Go to video add-ons, thumbnail view
Bottom row - text of add-on name is slightly overlapping with frame of thumbnail
You mean when the item is selected on the bottom row? It doesn't really look bad to me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 3.0.3 Release Candidate [Helix only]0