Mod Video OSD Logo & Full Art
I will check if it works with 15.1 as soon as i can, i have not updated yet. It is very strange because it should be no problem its a very simple code change. and just to check you can use the top menu to change the other art, and you can change it to the logo(as in the actual logo not just any piece of art?)
(2015-08-23, 06:18)ketterer Wrote: I will check if it works with 15.1 as soon as i can, i have not updated yet. It is very strange because it should be no problem its a very simple code change. and just to check you can use the top menu to change the other art, and you can change it to the logo(as in the actual logo not just any piece of art?)

Yes I know, its really strange! =/ I can change the logo from the collection change menu where I can see this "fullscreen icon"
Downloaded the zip, but says incorrect structure. Any idea?
I just did the upgrade to 15.1 and it all still works, please try replacing DialogFullscreeninfo.xml DialogSeekerBar.xml and VideoOSD.xml and see if that changes anything, or go and look at step two of the manual install and verify that you have all the same code.

Once that is verified, then I Have one other idea but I wont get to it till later

Isgak, What is saying its incorrect stucture?
(2015-08-23, 18:34)ketterer Wrote: I just did the upgrade to 15.1 and it all still works, please try replacing DialogFullscreeninfo.xml DialogSeekerBar.xml and VideoOSD.xml and see if that changes anything, or go and look at step two of the manual install and verify that you have all the same code.

Once that is verified, then I Have one other idea but I wont get to it till later

Isgak, What is saying its incorrect stucture?

@ketterer hmm but I'm 100% sure that I'm using your files! I did it again now by replacing my existing DialogFullscreeninfo.xml DialogSeekerBar.xml and VideoOSD.xml with the ones that I have downloaded from your google drive.I think there is something wrong with the DialogSeekerBar.xml or the IncludesVariables.xml =/ but can't at this moment figure out what it can be that goes wrong...
Ok well if you could open IncludesVariables.xml and search for
Code:
<variable name="value_art">
    <value condition="!VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
    <value condition="!VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(clearart)]</value>
    <value condition="VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
    <value condition="VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearart)]</value>
    </variable>
and then one confrim that the files that are inplace match this and that I didnt make any mistakes. I did just test the files in the zip i provided on a new install and it all worked fine, so im just trying to find the errors
PHP Code:
    <variable name="value_art">
    <
value condition="!VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
    <
value condition="!VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(clearart)]</value>
    <
value condition="VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
    <
value condition="VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearart)]</value>
    </
variable
These lines are copied out from IncludesVariables.xml it seems to be exactly same...
@ketterer strange that it works for you but not for me :S if we have same kodi 15.1 and use skin.aeonmq6-2.4.0-Helix.zip
the only difference is that I have also installed mq6color250.zip but as I mentioned earlier, I have replaced those conflicted files with yours...so basically mq6color250 mod should fail, which it also does but what I don't understand is why your mod is not working...
what operating system are you using?
(2015-08-23, 20:32)ketterer Wrote: what operating system are you using?

Windows 10 Pro.
Could you try something, go to your kodi folder (Start - type %APPDATA%\) and find the kodi folder, and rename it to Kodi.backup. then open kodi, it will be a fresh untouched install and then install MQ6, add a peice of media and get the art for it and then close it, install the mod and then start kodi again and see if it works.

then report here and then you can go return to your old Kodi folder by renaming the newone Kodi.fresh (or anything else) and rename kodi.backup to kodi again and you will have all your stuff back. this just makes sure that it works on a fresh install

PS I appologize for not answering quicker, Im a week away from moving and have lots going on
I appologize for not being to fast I am
@ketterer No problem at all! I have now delete everything and started from scratch!
1. First I installed kodi-15.1-Isengard.exe
2. Then I installed through addon mangager, skin.aeonmq6-2.4.0-Helix.zip
3. Restarted kodi
4. Scraped 10 movies
5. Then I started "Get Logo/Clearart - automode" so that I have clearart/logo etc to these 10 movies...
6. exit Kodi again
7. Replaced in folder 720p with your files
8. Started kodi, and in movie view I could find now "Fullscreen icon" I choose Clearart have also tried logo
9. Started a movie and paused! Get same result as before Sad
(2015-08-23, 19:51)Goliath2000 Wrote:
PHP Code:
    <variable name="value_art">
    <
value condition="!VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
    <
value condition="!VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(clearart)]</value>
    <
value condition="VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
    <
value condition="VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearart)]</value>
    </
variable
These lines are copied out from IncludesVariables.xml it seems to be exactly same...
Nop,,1 and 2 are for content who are not episode (movies,video,concert,music..playing)
3 an 4 is for episode (tvshow playing)

one litle sign "!" and variable is different Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Ok, this is non explainable, unless it has to do with windows, as I am running and testing on linux, but honestly the operating system should not mater in the slightest. using Get logo/clearart - Gui mode for one movie and select a specific logo and then confirm it still doesn't work.

OK I have to ask, are you still unable to use player controls. is the logo missing on all three screens (pause menu, info screen and OSD(player controls up) or is it there for some and not others? you can change the fullscreen icon correct and it does change, can you change it to the logo and does it work, can you use diskart banner and fanart for the fullscreen Icon.

Sorry just trying to cover all the bases because now I am truly confused and I feel very bad.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video OSD Logo & Full Art1