• 2(current)
Release PCloud.com video streaming (useful for VCast.it)
Hi,

Released version 1.2.0

Release notes:
  • Syntax changes to make the plugin work on the Android port of Kodi

The original post has been updated with the right download URL.
Great work !
now i can see my video files... but i also have many ISO files (with video inside) , and i cant see this files...
this addon cannot support ISO files? Kodi can stream video from ISO files
Hi Mozes,

I learned something new from you... I had no idea you could view remote ISO files with Kodi!

I've just created version 1.2.2 that adds support for ISOs.
Hi,

Released version 1.2.2

Release notes:
  • Added support for ISO files

The original post has been updated with the right download URL.
Great !
Can you offer in the next version connect to multi pcloud accounts?
Hi mozes,

(2016-02-09, 09:50)mozes Wrote: Can you offer in the next version connect to multi pcloud accounts?

To be honest I think it's unlikely -- it's a bit of a corner case that takes quite a lot of code changes, and anyway you can achieve this another way. Kodi's "Profiles" feature is meant for these cases. To access a separate PCloud account, you can create a separate Kodi profile, where the "PCloud video streaming" plugin can have different settings (including credentials) from the one in the main profile.

Best regards,

Guido
(2016-02-10, 10:48)gdomenici Wrote: Hi mozes,

(2016-02-09, 09:50)mozes Wrote: Can you offer in the next version connect to multi pcloud accounts?

To be honest I think it's unlikely -- it's a bit of a corner case that takes quite a lot of code changes, and anyway you can achieve this another way. Kodi's "Profiles" feature is meant for these cases. To access a separate PCloud account, you can create a separate Kodi profile, where the "PCloud video streaming" plugin can have different settings (including credentials) from the one in the main profile.

Best regards,

Guido

The best is to have all the files in the same place (from couple of Pcloud accounts)
(2016-02-16, 14:54)mozes Wrote: The best is to have all the files in the same place (from couple of Pcloud accounts)

Yeah, I do understand that. Maybe someone reading this forum is willing to contribute a patch? I do take pull requests if needed.
containing the following: plugin://plugin.video.pcloud-video-streaming/play/show?code=9RmotalK
Video URL (format: https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=9RmotalK)

Do not run url
Hi @marfegte,

Thanks for the report. I have created version 1.2.4 - the original post at the top of this thread has been updated with the download link. The release notes are:

Quote:Added support for My Shares. Now shared folders are shown as an extra item (labeled "My Shares") in the root folder.

I have submitted a pull request for this version to be included in the official repo.
Hi gdomenici

Thanks for the quick update
This error is displayed
(2017-02-27, 02:04)marfegte Wrote: Hi gdomenici

Thanks for the quick update
This error is displayed

Hi @marfegte,

Good catch. I (think I) fixed it in 1.2.5. Available at https://github.com/gdomenici/plugin.vide.../tag/1.2.5 (pull request also submitted for inclusion in main repo).
Thanks
Hi,

perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but can somebody explain how I can use the plugin as a source for pictures ?  For example that the KODI screensaver can show a slideshow from pcloud ...  Or just launch a slideshow from the pictures container....

How do I add the pcloud location to the pictures ?

Many thanks !

Kind regards,

Cooled Spirit.
Hello,

in case of RPI2, is offload of the cloud content to - for instance USB drive - possible ?
It's not an actual feature request, it's just a question. From what I understand, performance should be sufficient to stream video right from the cloud, correct ?
Maybe there's there some local buffering involved ?

Kind regards,

Cooled Spirit.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PCloud.com video streaming (useful for VCast.it)0