• 2(current)
Mod Video OSD Logo & Full Art [v.2.0]
(2015-11-11, 10:29)ketterer Wrote: Movie 78,
I have repackaged this so its not as "through this together" as well as tested it and it works.
Download this and install it AFTER MQ6 color flags. everything should work find and dandy
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0396oJ...sp=sharing

Thanks for the great work.Cool
Will test this tonight.

Do you know how to change the VideoOSD from LOGO to Banner?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
you mean have the top left logo change to banner?
I actaully dont know how to call a specific graphic, but you could create a additional veriable and have it only change between banner and logo.

I wont be making another custom set of files right now, but if you want it would be something like this
IncludesVariables.xml under the other additions under line 2890
Code:
<variable name="value_topart">
    <value condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),logo) + !VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),logo) + !VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(clearart)]</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),logo) + VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),logo) + VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearart)]</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),clearart) + !VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearart))">$INFO[Player.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),clearart) + !VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearart))">$INFO[Player.Art(clearart)]</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),clearart) + VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearart))">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),clearart) + VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearart))">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearart)]</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),banner) + !VideoPlayer.Content(banner) + !IsEmpty(Player.Art(banner))">$INFO[Player.Art(banner)]</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),banner) + VideoPlayer.Content(banner) + !IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.banner))">$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.banner)]</value>
    </variable>
<variable name="PLPlusIconLabelFullSeek">
    <value condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),logo)">Logo</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),clearart)">Clearart</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),banner)">Banner</value>
    <value condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),noicon)">noIcon</value>
    </variable>
thats 2 new variables

IncludesTopMenu.xml add this below line 1257
Code:
<control type="button" id="92148">
    <include>TopMenuButton</include>
    <label>Top Logo Art</label>
    <label2>$VAR[PLPlusIconLabelFullSeek]</label2>
    <onclick condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),noicon) | IsEmpty(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek))">Skin.SetString(fullscreen_icon_seek,logo)</onclick>
    <onclick condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),logo)">Skin.SetString(fullscreen_icon_seek,clearart)</onclick>
    <onclick condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),clearart)">Skin.SetString(fullscreen_icon_seek,banner)</onclick>
    <onclick condition="StringCompare(skin.string(fullscreen_icon_seek),banner)">Skin.SetString(fullscreen_icon_seek,noicon)</onclick>
    </control>

Then on all three DialogFullScreenInfo.xml DialogSeekBar.xml VideoOSD.xml you will have to change yours to match this
Code:
<control type="image"><!-- TopLogo e Clearart -->
    <left>30</left>
    <top>8</top>
    <width>140</width>
    <height>55</height>
    <aspectratio aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
    <texture background="true">$VAR[value_topart]</texture>
    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(clearlogotitle) + !IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearlogo))</visible>
    </control>
the only change actually happening is that
Code:
<texture background="true">$VAR[value_art]</texture>
changes to

let me know if you figure this our
IncludesTopMenu.xml add this below line 1257
The <control type="button" id="92149">

If i am adding your line,should <control type="button" id="92150">
Instead of <control type="button" id="92148">
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
thats just an internal ID for the button, It doenst need to be changed,
You can edit DialogFullScreenInfo.xml DialogSeekBar.xml VideoOSD.xml again with these values for better placement of the different graphics
Code:
<control type="image"><!-- TopLogo e Clearart -->
    <left>30</left>
    <top>8</top>
    <width>250</width>
    <height>90</height>
    <aspectratio aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(clearlogotitle) + !IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearlogo))</visible>
    </control>
  <control type="label"><!-- Tagline -->
    <left>30</left>
    <top>88</top>
    <width>1050</width>
    <height>25</height>
    <font>Font_18A</font>
    <label>$VAR[value_videoosdtag]</label>
    <textcolor>90FFFFFF</textcolor>
    <scroll>true</scroll>
    <scrollout>false</scrollout>
    </control>
NEW VERSION OF EASY INSTALL!!
Regular version update plus new features!
Version 1.2
Added Larger Logos to Video OSD
repostioned Tagline
Enlarged Logo on video navigation screen added!! (thanks devilshura)
Added MyVideoNav.xml
Built 3.2.0

Video OSD V1.2
@ketterer

Sorry to bother you but i am a little bit confuse.
Can you please upload DialogFullScreenInfo.xml DialogSeekBar.xml VideoOSD.xml IncludesTopMenu.xml

Thanks!
here, this should work, i think im going to have to make this the final one im going to just whip together, maybe try to reread the tutorial if you need help, let me know when things are unclear so i can help you and others who want to learn

(2015-11-11, 21:19)ketterer Wrote: here, this should work, i think im going to have to make this the final one im going to just whip together, maybe try to reread the tutorial if you need help, let me know when things are unclear so i can help you and others who want to learn

Thanks!

I think it will be a good idea to add it the final release.

Will test it tonight!
I want to keep the toutorial and the releases pretty much the same, I want to to be pretty simple. The other issue is trying to make a good size that works for both banners and logo, if you have gotten it working youll notice I tried to find a happy medium between the 2 to make it look good but the banner looks small and the logo looks stretched. as I am a beginner my self i dont know how to make things a different size

If i find a way that makes everything loook really great I will include it in the future, but I dont know how to make it look good right now
Also maintaining the files to be compatible with color mq6 is much more difficult. So either way I may get to a point where i do have 2 changble graphics you will still need follow the toutorial to mix the 2 mods
Ok.

I get Logo on top then Banner on the bottom.

I wan the Banner on top and clearArt on the bottom.

Like this

Just replace Clearlogo with Banner.

Good work is getting close!!!
I have successfully combined these two mods. If anyone is interested I will share my 720 folder ?
Fanart.TV Mod
(2015-11-12, 01:52)ProRipp Wrote: I have successfully combined these two mods. If anyone is interested I will share my 720 folder ?

Did you add the new VideoOSD?

Please share it.
Yes I have moved the clearart also down and across to the side as it should be ! Here is the link.

720 File
Fanart.TV Mod
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video OSD Logo & Full Art [v.2.0]2