[WIP] Aeon MQ 7 Spin [see the new thread]
New video for music section en the first post...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
i've got just a word : WAOUH !!!!!!
(2016-10-11, 22:17)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-10-11, 21:34)kotw Wrote: @manfeed

Your mod looks great, I've been using MQ6 version.
I've got question, is there any chance you would add "Trailer style" in Shlef 3D view ?
It plays trailer when you press up button in window (instead of showing fanart).
I really like your Shelf 3D view and I'll be very happy if there will be chance to see trailers in this view.

I would like that too, in fact I tried to get it, but I'm afraid it's impossible, since Kodi doesn't allow to rotate video (only images)... the video plays only flat and that way doesn't go well with that view... sorry...

It's not a good news, but thanks for checking it Smile
if you are searching for testers........,-)
(2016-10-12, 11:32)toutoune290 Wrote: if you are searching for testers........,-)

Why not? Ok, let's do it this way: anyone interested only has to give me one rep.point by clicking in the thank user button, and I will send him a link with the beta. No need to post in the thread nor send me a P.M. since I can easily see who are the users that have given me points. If anyone can't give points yet, don't worry, I will release the mod to everyone when it's finished.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
i do !!!!
super...
it works like a charm !!!!!
just one thing, how can i reduce the letters in the menu ?
in french it's a bit taller.
thanks
Also here it works like a charm , for movie sets, view 3D List , there is there eventuality to add discart falling from above as is the case in single movie ?
such fluid animation. I've noticed BOXSETS. Is it needed? I meant, for the back part. never seen those on fanartv
(2016-10-14, 02:15)djhifi Wrote: such fluid animation. I've noticed BOXSETS. Is it needed? I meant, for the back part. never seen those on fanartv

You don't need anything, the back side of the cd boxes is made up on the fly by the mod, I mean is not the actual one, since like you say they are not available.
look great cannot wait the finished product Big Grin
Sorry, I was using the wrong thread by mistake. I've redirected my question to the right thread now. thanks.
Hello there, my respects, this is absolutely incredible, I am a music lover and nobody cares for the music section in the same way as the movie section. just a quick question?

For MQ6 you can see the lyrics with a nice blue line easy to read, he changed this in the new version with a white background very very hard to read lyrics something, with your mode we have the same cool blue line?

and another question: I am testing right now and it only works on Artist Mode, you now that music has other modes like "Music Files", well it doesn't allow me me to choose the 3D option, any idea?

Thanks in advance for your response.
(2016-11-01, 00:51)Sajarac Wrote: Hello there, my respects, this is absolutely incredible, I am a music lover and nobody cares for the music section in the same way as the movie section. just a quick question?

For MQ6 you can see the lyrics with a nice blue line easy to read, he changed this in the new version with a white background very very hard to read lyrics something, with your mode we have the same cool blue line?

and another question: I am testing right now and it only works on Artist Mode, you now that music has other modes like "Music Files", well it doesn't allow me me to choose the 3D option, any idea?

Thanks in advance for your response.

This is an old thread, not meant to be used anymore... I will answer you in the new one: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293864

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Aeon MQ 7 Spin [see the new thread]2