Beta Sports Fixtures with addon and PVR stream playback
Great new addon, any chance of being able to set your time zone?
(2017-01-09, 17:52)ed_davidson Wrote: Great new addon, any chance of being able to set your time zone?

Thanks. It automatically sets the right one for me. If you don't go through any proxies or vpns is it right for you in a browser?

I'll see if I can add the timezone option.
It does allow me to set my time zone in a browser yes.
(2017-01-09, 17:58)ed_davidson Wrote: It does allow me to set my time zone in a browser yes.

Doesn't it just guess the right times without having to set that? It does for me.
Try clearing the cookies and see if it does.
Exclamation 
(2017-01-09, 17:52)ed_davidson Wrote: Great new addon, any chance of being able to set your time zone?

version 0.0.9
- timezone

Try this.
That works perfect and it gave me more channel options as well. Instead of Hockey Night in Canada (sportsnet) it now gives me Soortsnet West as the channel.
Is it possible to have a whole list of channels that we can link our streams to, so that when an event is on we already have the channel linked?
(2017-01-09, 19:48)ed_davidson Wrote: Is it possible to have a whole list of channels that we can link our streams to, so that when an event is on we already have the channel linked?

You can export and import the channel list in the Settings.

You can do some manual editing and import it back again.

userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.fixtures\channels.ini
I have exported my channels.ini from full screen and all i get is all the channels with this:

3E=nothing
4seven=nothing
5 Star=nothing
5 USA=nothing
A and E=nothing
ABC HD=nothing
AMC=nothing
Alibi=nothing
Animal Planet HD=nothing
Arena Sport 1 HD=nothing
Arena Sport 2 HD=nothing
Arena Sport 3 HD=nothing
Arena Sport 4 HD=nothing
Astro SuperSport 1 HD=nothing
Astro SuperSport 2 HD=nothing
Astro SuperSport 3 HD=nothing
Astro SuperSport 4 HD=nothing
At The Races=nothing
BBC Four HD=nothing
BBC News HD=nothing
BBC One HD=nothing
BBC Two HD=nothing
BT Sport 1 HD=nothing
BT Sport 2 HD=nothing
BT Sport 3 HD=nothing
BT Sports ESPN HD=nothing

etc etc
is it possible to create a channels.ini? what is the format?
(2017-01-09, 20:43)ed_davidson Wrote: is it possible to create a channels.ini? what is the format?

TV Guide Fullscreen automatically saves your channel mappings when you close it here:
userdata\addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen\custom_stream_urls_autosave.ini

channels.ini from Sports Fixtures is just a Channel=Stream ini file.

If you go into Any Sport with all countries selected on a busy sports day you should get most of the channels.
Then you can export a template file from Settings \ Backup \ Export

New channels will be added when they appear in the fixtures listings.
The import and export channels.ini function is not working

EDIT Maybe the import function is but after I export I can't find the file in addon_data/plugin.program.fixtures
(2017-01-09, 12:54)primaeval Wrote: Do the channels play ok in the normal Kodi TV section?

I just tried the TVHeadend HTSP Client on my Windows Jarvis Kodi with a LibreELEC TVHeadend backend and everything worked fine.

pm me a full log so I can find out more.

I find the problem, the addons invoke "pvr://channels/tv/All channels" to get the list of PVR channel but as I use the french localization the path is "pvr://channels/tv/Toutes les chaînes".
If I switch to US localization everything is working fine.
(2017-01-09, 20:50)ed_davidson Wrote: The import and export channels.ini function is not working

EDIT Maybe the import function is but after I export I can't find the file in addon_data/plugin.program.fixtures

It worked for me. Maybe something has got corrupt. Try deleting the .storage folder.

On export I get a file called:
userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.fixtures\channels.ini
That worked thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sports Fixtures with addon and PVR stream playback1