[RELEASE] Crunchyroll (Video) Plugin
crunchyroll have changed format of vid links - I think.
Nickspoon, please have a look.
Thanks.
Crunchyroll changed format and i was missing my anime, hope you don`t mind me fixing your plugin Nickspoon.

Here`s the working plugin.
Big Grin
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G3LFTCQM
Rainbow 
Thanks Voinage, and I'm sure nickspoon won't mind. He's a good guy and released the source for us anyway. ;-)

So thanks for the fix and thanks again to nickspoon. I owe the last few months anime and j-horror frenzy to you :-D
Hi
I had downloaded http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G3LFTCQM
and install the plugin using the plugin guide
"Plugin tutorial with video by Umbehagen"
when it tries to load the directory in the videos. it come up with nothing.
is there any other settings that i missed out?
what is the min
Annoying stuff - the site changes one small thing and it takes 15 minutes to find the mistake every time. Here you go:

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=46ZQGITP
Great!!!
thanks for you help hotzenplotz
how i wish i can do that myself,
not a programmer
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CNN9IETR

The chaps at crunchyroll are at it once again, first the site is down while it is updated,then they change back to the old format.

This version adds the lost support for the hi def files again, Nickspoon had covered this in the first version, i removed them in my update. Well anyway they are back. Sorry, nick.

It`s working again now anyway.

V
this is a great plugin!!!

Cheers to Nickspoon, voinage and hotzenplotz for the prompt replies.

i need to pick up some programming lang to be helpful in this forum.
Voinage: have you had a look at the page to determine if there is an easy way to confirm what kind of formats (hi-def, high or low qual.) are really available, and use that to make the script more accurate at the quality selection part ? I had a quick look, but until now I haven't found a reliable way - any ideas ? Maybe there is an easy way to check the existance of the relevant buttons belov the video - maybe I will have some time tomorrow evening, but if you have any ideas throw em out Smile
Yes, i`ve noticed the problem of selecting hi-def only to be given low quality.
What i normally do is : check the file info via the black button and look at the stream info then stop the vid and select high qual instead.

I`ll look at it later hotzen am buzy with my Animefuel plugin which is 99% working all links are working megavideo,veoh,myspace,livevideo etc just need to get the extra pages on each anime and then i`ll release. Tv-links is almost done also 98% just need to remove the crappy extra characters then i`ll release. Moviealien almost done 78% and juztube almost done.

Tvlinks = 98%
animefuel =99%
juztube = 70%
powerflv - all links functional =99%

cheers ,voinage
Hm nice, then focus your efforts there - that should please a large amount of users here. I think I will have a go at optimizing the crunchyroll page tomorrow - if only my time wasn't so limited atm.
Rainbow 
Voinage Wrote:Yes, i`ve noticed the problem of selecting hi-def only to be given low quality.
What i normally do is : check the file info via the black button and look at the stream info then stop the vid and select high qual instead.

I`ll look at it later hotzen am buzy with my Animefuel plugin which is 99% working all links are working megavideo,veoh,myspace,livevideo etc just need to get the extra pages on each anime and then i`ll release. Tv-links is almost done also 98% just need to remove the crappy extra characters then i`ll release. Moviealien almost done 78% and juztube almost done.

Tvlinks = 98%
animefuel =99%
juztube = 70%
powerflv - all links functional =99%

cheers ,voinage

Nice work I'm almost falling off the edge of my seat with excitement Wink
Many thanks, Voinage and hotzenplotz, for keeping the plugin updated. I've been too busy to toy with it recently. I'm glad people are using and fixing this! Got to get your version on my Xbox now Smile
Glad to have the author back with us.

It`s a great plugin nick - have really enjoyed using it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Crunchyroll (Video) Plugin0