[Mod] Aeon65 - ADD-ONS 100% functional
rectifyer Wrote:My guess is you are missing the fonts folder. You might be able to just grab the fonts from here and get it working: http://github.com/pix/aeon/tree/pix65/fonts/

Thanks, working perfect now!
mindweaver Wrote:Too bad it mods so much of the skin and only is made for the lighter skin themes.

Would be nice with a mod that only adds Addon Manager.

+1

i'm trying to mod my aeon to work with the newer svn's (and the new XBMC build that should be coming out sooner rather then later)

has anyone posted any code to integrate the ADDON manager into AEON ?

I would prefer to use my fairly stock auriga from back in the day (sorry guys, i just like it the best after i put in a couple personal tweaks into it)
Wow, sorry to hijack/completely move topic in this thread. Is there any chance i could ask you to upload your film backdrops in your screen prints.
Congratulations again. Everything is working fine so far.
Great work!...I have this working with the build 31996

I was wondering how to change the 'watched' overlay. It appears to be in Portuguese. I can't find the png for it or any other png for that matter.

Thanks!
Just a quickie...

Does the subtitles add-on work with this skin?
Thanks for making this for Dharma, only one issue for me, when scrolling the home menu the highlight disappears having gone through al the menu items once. Go through them all again and the menu item highlight reappears. Any ideas what this might be?

Thanks
Talle Wrote:Just a quickie...

Does the subtitles add-on work with this skin?

Not for me.
mindweaver Wrote:Too bad it mods so much of the skin and only is made for the lighter skin themes.

Would be nice with a mod that only adds Addon Manager.

+1
Star 
webdiddy Wrote:Not for me.

Not for me either, has someone got a solution for making the Subtitles Add-on work? I belive that the trick is to set the subtitles button in the OSD to execute the Subtitles add-on as in Confluence...

But the setting "skin" is missing and don´t get the option...

Any help would be appriciated!!!

Sincerly!

//Talle
MarcosQui Wrote:DOWNLOAD PACK 1 - COLD COLORS - 32BITS
DOWNLOAD PACK 1 - COLD COLORS - 64BITS

DOWNLOAD PACK 2 - WARM COLORS - 32BITS
DOWNLOAD PACK 2 - WARM COLORS - 64BITS

DOWNLOAD PACK 3 - DIGITAL ART - 32BITS

DOWNLOAD PACK 3 - DIGITAL ART - 64BITS

pls, can you upload it again ?
This is an old mod, no longer exists. That was when I implemented the Add-ons function in Aeon65, which was later integrated into the skin.

If you want to see the themes, should use the Aeon MQ 2.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Aeon65 - ADD-ONS 100% functional0