• 24(current)
Release [BETA] metroTV
Thanks Ursli, that is just what I needed.
bit(ten) skin (Thread) (Project Site)
metroTV skin (Thread) (Project Site)

Hi,

Thanks for you theme - it look very nice.

But a dummy question: where is the settings menu on your them? I can't find it... Or could it be hidden because my screen resolution is small (1024x768) and your theme wouldn't be made for it?

Regards
NW
(2013-11-19, 16:56)NoWind Wrote: But a dummy question: where is the settings menu on your them? I can't find it... Or could it be hidden because my screen resolution is small (1024x768) and your theme wouldn't be made for it?

Regards
NW
click to the left on the main menu. then a menu shows up with the settings
What slommer said! Wink

Awesome skin, very clean and easy to use. Would it be possible to have the option to turn off the "XBMC" title and account info on the home screen?
I'm new to XMBC and to this skin, which I think is great, but I need help.

I can't find the settings menu. I tried clicking to the left of the Home menu, the one that has Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, etc. Nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
That has been answered a few posts behind:
(2013-11-20, 22:49)slommer Wrote: click to the left on the main menu. then a menu shows up with the settings
microuser,

I think I did what slommer wrote, to no avail. Isn't the main menu the one which says home on top then lists movies, tv shows, live tv, et. below it? I clicked to the left of it and got no other menu. I may be thick headed but I can't figure out what to do.

Thanks
(2013-12-29, 23:44)paparon Wrote: microuser,

I think I did what slommer wrote, to no avail. Isn't the main menu the one which says home on top then lists movies, tv shows, live tv, et. below it? I clicked to the left of it and got no other menu. I may be thick headed but I can't figure out what to do.

Thanks

When you say click, do you mean with your mouse? IIRC, you need to press the left arrow when you are on the main menu.
(2013-12-30, 01:46)t-magnus Wrote:
(2013-12-29, 23:44)paparon Wrote: microuser,

Thanks

When you say click, do you mean with your mouse? IIRC, you need to press the left arrow when you are on the main menu.

Thank you t-magnus,

I understood your instructions. It works. I'm on my way.

Thanks
Any news on a new version? cann't wait anymore and curious whats new inside Smile
Hey guys. Sorry for the hiatus- I am in the process of moving. Once I am done (Third week of Feb) I will get to work on the Beta release, which at this point is about 60% completed already.

I only learnt about this amazing skin from the new blog. Looks very amazing. Two questions:

1) Will it be added to the official repo anytime soon?

2) Any chance to have an XBMC3C mode (to support mediabrowser). Similar how Aeon, Xperience1080++, and Confluence have it

Thanks in advance!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2014-02-14, 08:57)steve1977 Wrote: Any chance to have an XBMC3C mode (to support mediabrowser). Similar how Aeon an Confluence have it

I too am hoping that you can add support.
Hope your move went well! Rofl
I am running this on my Toshiba Encore 8 tablet, and it is great, but there are several places in the UI that are really unwieldy with a touchscreen.

1. Settings Menu left arrow is inaccessible from the main menu, which means I need to use my cellphone remote to shut the app down. Is there any way to add an on-screen button, swipe action or invisible touch hotspot to get this menu to pop up?

2. The Settings Menu in general is completely unusable with touchscreen due to it being split into three vertical sections that depend on right/left arrows and back button to work. With touch input there is no way to trigger arrows or the back button, so I have to use a remote to change the settings. Is there any way to make this a single "screen" and not a bunch of vertical sections and popups so that we don't need a remote control to navigate it?

3. It would be nice if touching the huge "back" button in the bottom-left of the show episode list would actually take you back, instead of having to click on the tiny little dot at the top-right above the episodes to go back.

4. Scroll bars are really fiddly to navigate. This might be an XBMC problem, but it'd be awesome if there was some way to get swipe-to-scroll working on the show list and other long scrollable lists. In fact, if you could register swipes, you could use swipe right for "back" and swipe-from-top/bottom for the settings menu (same as IE11), which would be amazing.

Other than those problems this is the best skin i've found for Windows 8. It is really nice and feels like a real Metro app. Keep up the good work.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] metroTV23