• 24(current)
XBMC iPhone Remote from Collect3 - an unofficial third-party remote control app
If I understand you correct, you have the IP address from XBMC?
All you have to do is inside XBMC put on "Enable Web Server" and give it a password. Then inside the app you have to manually add the IP address with username "XBMC" and the typed password. That did the job for me.
Thanks for your reply, sorry I meant I can't get an ip address from XBMC
avcar Wrote:Thanks for your reply, sorry I meant I can't get an ip address from XBMC

System -> system info -> basic
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

hi pecinko thanks i have now found system info by DL Pm3.HD skin and clicking on power button. now i have another issue i cant find anywhere to enable webserverHuh

under Settings - Network >Internet access i have Use and HTTP proxy server to access the internet (enabled)
-Server (blank text)
-Port XXXX
-Username XXXX
-Password XXXX
im wondering if nything what i need to add in Server
why are you using proxy ?
Settings > Network > Services
-stoli-
thanks for replies guys a noob here so not sure which options to use, ive had to DL PM3.HD skin for now as it looks similar to the youtube vid.
here are a few pics on what i can see.

what am i doing wrong? Sad
turn off proxy - then set the iphone app to your ip:8080

Example: 192.168.1.2:8080
-stoli-
ok turned off proxy i have tried under Host/IP 192.168.1.7:8080 with the Port 8080
and Host/IP 192.168.7 with the Port 8080 i still get error on iPhone4 'Error connecting to XBMC '
what do you get if you use safari on the phone and goto http://192.168.1.7:8080? It should bring up the web interface to XBMC.
-stoli-
'Cannot open page' in Safari i must be doin something wrong
You do have wifi, correct? What happens if you try that same address from your pc!
-stoli-
any firewall?
stoli Wrote:You do have wifi, correct? What happens if you try that same address from your pc!

i get same thing from pc, i can see my router if i change the last digit to a 1 from the ip address.

i have wifi enabled on iphone and the internet works fine, im sure its the settings on XBMC

ppic Wrote:any firewall?

Yes i have windows firewall o/s system is win7

i have XBMC ticked under Home/Work (Private) i have loaded other skins on XBMC with no issue so i know internet is connecting through it
Are you sure that's the correct ip? How about posting a debug log?
-stoli-
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC iPhone Remote from Collect3 - an unofficial third-party remote control app2