• 25(current)
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin
(2015-10-07, 14:06)eracknaphobia Wrote: I guess a debug log would be a start:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

I have a nhl.com account not a rogers account so it's impossible for me to test any changes. If a rogers account user with python experience could help that would be great.

http://xbmclogs.com/phnsru9me

There you go. I'm not sure there's something usable in there though.... I thought there would be URLs and such where we could see what's happening. If I provide you with my username/password, would it help?
(2015-10-07, 07:01)Kentbrockman Wrote: I am also subscribed with a Rogers account and can't get past the "check credentials". I have confirmed my account is active buy logging in on my phone. I hope you can get this working.

I have the same problem....I can watch on my PC but not via Kodi.
this wont help the users with the issue. but rogers account user here having no issues signing in.

only issue i am having is starting the feed from the start isn't working...
The people who are having login issues, are your usernames email addresses?
Version 0.8.0 has no issues logging in but once you choose a stream, the feeds won't play
(2015-10-08, 02:11)hscotty55 Wrote: Version 0.8.0 has no issues logging in but once you choose a stream, the feeds won't play
I have that too, I'll grab a log later when i have time.
(2015-10-08, 01:51)eracknaphobia Wrote: The people who are having login issues, are your usernames email addresses?

I tried 0.8.3 with my email and it won't log in.
Yes mine is an email address.
(2015-10-08, 01:51)eracknaphobia Wrote: The people who are having login issues, are your usernames email addresses?

Mine is a straight username. That's what I use on the Rogers GCL website. I also tried with my email address to no avail.
I'm not able to log in. My username is an email address. Sad
(2015-10-08, 01:15)johnblaze00 Wrote: this wont help the users with the issue. but rogers account user here having no issues signing in.

only issue i am having is starting the feed from the start isn't working...

I have a Rogers account. I have tried with my Nick and email address and it won't accept either. On the PC I use only a user name without problems but in the addon I tried both anyways and no joy.
If you use email to login then the login work. However, there is an incorrect way/code to check if the login is OK by looking for the email username in the cookie file. The cookie file only has the GCL username not the email username. Therefore the check failed.

Code:
File userinterface.py

if (USERNAME in open(os.path.join(ADDON_PATH_PROFILE, 'cookies.lwp')).read()) and USERNAME != '':

While waiting for the developer to fix it, you could try the NHL GameCenter Mod or timewasted version. Both versions work for email username.

I don't have Rogers account to try on the NHL GameCenter Mod to see if it works or not. You guys could try and report the Kodi log if it failed.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1987397
(2015-10-08, 01:02)RavRob Wrote:
(2015-10-07, 07:01)Kentbrockman Wrote: I am also subscribed with a Rogers account and can't get past the "check credentials". I have confirmed my account is active buy logging in on my phone. I hope you can get this working.

I have the same problem....I can watch on my PC but not via Kodi.

I am also having the same problem with check credentials. i remember this working briefly last year then one day i went to log on and boom nothing. check credentials

I suggest anyone that owns a ps3, xbox360, ps4 or xbox one and i think apple tv to use the nhl gamecenter app on there till they can fix this problem on kodi. You get the higher quality bandwidth feed on those devices.
Changed the way logins and cookies are handled, please test and let me know.

https://github.com/dannyellis/plugin.vid...phobia.zip
Hi there,

I've got problem with installing this add-on. I'm not quite sure what's wrong, but KODI says unsuccessfull. I updated Kodi to 15.2 RC 2 and 3 and still have issue. I tried to install from repository as well as from zip file I downloaded. My hardware is TV box based on AMLogic S805, RAM 1GB, Android 4.4. Please help.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Plugin7