• 3(current)
WIP Infowars.com Video Plugin
version 2.0.5 does not show the new shows in kodi 16, just the same menu as previous version.
Tried full uninstall with multiple reboots & then reinstall but .... no change :-(
It is in the main repo for Jarvis. Do you have it installed from another source?

Try doing the uninstall and reboot again, and download and install the zip from here rather than going through the repo for now:

https://kodi.tv/addon/plugins-video-add-ons/infowars

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/pl...-2.0.5.zip

If that works, you're all set for now but will want to install from the main Kodi repo at some point
version 2.0.6 was just merged and should show up on the main repo soon.

Added in War Room's Youtube feed, and cleaned up some code.

Cheers!
(2017-09-18, 17:13)Spinalcrack Wrote: version 2.0.6 was just merged and should show up on the main repo soon.

Added in War Room's Youtube feed, and cleaned up some code.

Cheers!
 v2.0.7 was just merged - fixes the youtube feeds - should be on the repo soon
So now that IW is banned from YT (and elsewhere) watching IW just became a whole lot more interesting, but the the XMBC plug-in no longer works. 
What's the plan man? I'd really like to show-up my normie friends who think IW was banned from the entire Internet.
Version 2.0.8 - on main repo

Version 2.0.8
- Removed Censored Content (Spinalcracker)
- Cleaned up Menu System
- Added New Shows
- Added Millie Weaver Youtube Channel
Hi just updated last night but now gives error when i try to open addon, running kodi 16.1. Please get working again, cant live wout infowars. Sad
(2018-09-26, 00:52)imon2nite Wrote: Hi just updated last night but now gives error when i try to open addon, running kodi 16.1. Please get working again, cant live wout infowars. Sad
 Uninstall, reboot, update your Kodi repo, and try to install 2.0.8 again.  I just tested it and it seems to be working fine from the official repo.
New version submitted for repo approval.

Can download zip below if do not want to wait.

Version 2.0.9
- Fixed fanart and icon links (Spinalcracker)
- Removed urllib3 dependency
strange, failed to install zip due to invalid file structure according to log file but later updated automatically and works so thanks so much. Smile one question though, any way to watch in hd as stream is sd?
(2018-09-26, 07:42)imon2nite Wrote: strange, failed to install zip due to invalid file structure according to log file but later updated automatically and works so thanks so much. Smile one question though, any way to watch in hd as stream is sd?

Unfortunately not. Source from Infowars. Is sd for Alex show and HD for the other shows, probably because how many views Alex draws and it is their own stream.

If they add a HD source I can change it.
I had to wipe my local Kodi configuration directory (~/.kodi) uninstall Kodi, uninstall some URL/Fetch related Python packages, then reinstall before things started working again.  I also rebuilt the zip so that it was named plugin.video.infowars.zip, removed the intermediary infowars-master folder so that plugin.video.infowars was at the root of the zip file.  Now I'm back to watching PJW preach about Bone Broth.
(2018-09-26, 07:42)imon2nite Wrote: strange, failed to install zip due to invalid file structure according to log file but later updated automatically and works so thanks so much. Smile one question though, any way to watch in hd as stream is sd?
 Ok I should have looked harder - found a HD stream on the site - just submitted v2.1.0 to main repo.

Here is a zip you can download to install right away (this one should be named correctly this time)

Version 2.1.0 - Updated Alex Jones Show to HD Feed
Ya emailed infowars about why the stream on alex show was sd and not hd like on the other shows so hopefully all streams are or will be fixed and in hd, either way glad you found an hd link, super sweet and great work!! Smile
Hi tried watching Alex' show today and link wouldn't work, same for Real news & war room, strange cause links are working through web page on my mobile. Hope its fixed so can watch through kodi on big screen, can't live without infowars, lol
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Infowars.com Video Plugin1