[MOD] fTV with Live TV/PVR
(2015-06-19, 14:22)im85288 Wrote:
(2015-06-19, 10:55)TjaLfE Wrote: Cool... maybe we could make a github repo with channel logoes and thereby make it possible for other users to contribute?

Have a look here: http://www.thelogodb.com

Inspired by this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228026

Thanks, I will take a look at posting them there.

I made the logos in Sketch, so I have the template so others can be made in similar fashion.
Ayla... Do you have any plans for coding mychannels.xml?

Or can i somehow start Channel playback by pressing Enter in the guide view?
(2015-06-19, 20:50)TjaLfE Wrote: Ayla... Do you have any plans for coding mychannels.xml?

Or can i somehow start Channel playback by pressing Enter in the guide view?

Just change to Confluence and then in Live TV settings change the default behaviour to Play when selecting.
Ahh missed that option... Thanks!
Updated to Version 1.0.4.
I use your newest version from GitHub but I dont understand how I came to the Channel OSD.
Can Someone help me?
is there any chance you could possibly push the live-tv modifications you made to hitchers build?
(2015-07-09, 17:31)bry- Wrote: is there any chance you could possibly push the live-tv modifications you made to hitchers build?

Ohhh World be Nice to have The live tv pushed into hitchers build for simplicity
How exactly do I bring the channel osd up, can I create an activate window shortcut.
(2015-07-10, 09:04)Speighty Wrote: How exactly do I bring the channel osd up, can I create an activate window shortcut.

Afaik, the channel osd is only used while Live tv is playing in fullscreen. I press C on my keyboard to bring up the channel osd while watching live TV.
When i get home i can post my keymaps.
Great work on the mod! Will be great to use this skin with live tv.
If i want to use this mod, do i then first have to remove the normal fTV? I first installed it over it but then it got messed up, it was only displaying notifications (the rest was grey).
(2015-07-12, 13:12)rridder Wrote: Great work on the mod! Will be great to use this skin with live tv.
If i want to use this mod, do i then first have to remove the normal fTV? I first installed it over it but then it got messed up, it was only displaying notifications (the rest was grey).

I would definitely remove the original fTV skin, and start with a fresh version of the modded skin.
this mod no longer seems to work on Isengard RC2 or maybe it is the PVR addon. Not totally sure.
(2015-07-15, 15:14)Vx1one Wrote: this mod no longer seems to work on Isengard RC2 or maybe it is the PVR addon. Not totally sure.

I'm using RC2 and everything is working fine.
Nevermind. I apologize, seems my guide data was not updating.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] fTV with Live TV/PVR3