KODI I am not happy with your system at all
lol just google the guys name + kodi second link goes too a banned addon so he couldnt install the shitty addon and repawn the boxes on ebay

hell he seems to be avid banned addon user Tongue shits funny Big Grin
(2016-01-11, 11:07)DarrenHill Wrote: They tend to make a huge mess, and we refuse to clean up after them. If you really must use such rubbish, then go to the people who made the mess to get them to clean it up. Otherwise it's analogous to the scenario of drug buyers going to the police because their dealers cheated them out of their money and gave them a bum deal. You get a similar response here to what you'd get there.

To the point ! Nod
(2016-01-11, 06:43)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2016-01-11, 04:33)wrxtasy Wrote: We should compile a list in a thread somewhere with the title "Tool of the Year !"

1) byronwells
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=255978

+1

yeah, we really need a 'post of the day' sticky :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-01-11, 10:35)danda Wrote:
(2016-01-11, 10:01)nickr Wrote: Piracy does not get a go. Do you go to Microsoft for support for OSX? No, so why come here for support for stuff that you not only didn't get here, but is specifically verbotten.

And if that isn't enough of a hint, if you want support for piracy addons or "wizards ” or non kodi ”builds” go ask wherever you got them from.

As I said I came here twice for help and so far all I've got is knocked down I guess it must be me I really thought that a forum was a place you could ask a question and get help, maybe this isn't a help forum just a place to snipe at people who ask for help..................

Do you really think that law abiding citizens will help you steal from their neighbors?
hahah...please don't ban the fella, this thread has started so well. Personally I use Angry birds as my preferred operating system it runs Windows 10 really smoothly Big Grin
this thread is EPIC
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
(2016-01-11, 22:35)Hannes The Hun Wrote: this thread is EPIC

Sure.. epic fail of competence on OP's part and epic fail of a post as well.
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
(2016-01-11, 18:04)cd2022 Wrote:
(2016-01-11, 10:35)danda Wrote:
(2016-01-11, 10:01)nickr Wrote: Piracy does not get a go. Do you go to Microsoft for support for OSX? No, so why come here for support for stuff that you not only didn't get here, but is specifically verbotten.

And if that isn't enough of a hint, if you want support for piracy addons or "wizards ” or non kodi ”builds” go ask wherever you got them from.

As I said I came here twice for help and so far all I've got is knocked down I guess it must be me I really thought that a forum was a place you could ask a question and get help, maybe this isn't a help forum just a place to snipe at people who ask for help..................

Do you really think that law abiding citizens will help you steal from their neighbors?
Piracy ? what are you guys on about ? tell me what country are you all in ? because here in Australia these apps are all legal and above board and Kodi is widely used to upload and stream apps quite legally ..................
http://www.news.com.au/technology/online...c54e754320 <- It's not (just an example).
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
only because you might not get sued for streaming pirated movies doesn't mean it's legal or the right thing to do. In any case it's a violation of the terms of use of content providers/movie studios and what not.

And even though this thread is funny, I'm just so sick of all these braindead piracy add-on dudes.
(2016-01-12, 10:26)danda Wrote: Piracy ? what are you guys on about ? tell me what country are you all in ? because here in Australia these apps are all legal and above board and Kodi is widely used to upload and stream apps quite legally ..................

It doesn't matter what country you reside in and what the law there says is legal.

The XBMC Foundation legal entity is registered in the US and the majority of our servers are based in the UK, therefore anything written on these forums MUST NOT be seen to encourage people to break the laws of either of these countries. If we don't police this then a complaint could be made to the server providers which they are obliged to act on resulting in the forum and everything else being taken down.
(2016-01-12, 10:26)danda Wrote: here in Australia these apps are all legal and above board and Kodi is widely used to upload and stream apps quite legally ..................

Not sure what planet your Australia is on, but the one we have on Earth, no that is not the case, not even close, no idea where you got that impression from.
As per fritsch link, and also the recent case of Dallas Buyers Club lawsuits, it is very clear that uploading copyrighted material is illegal in Aus as it is in all countries.
All this attention for one ignorant/arrogant poster. I think I'm jealous. So here's my bid for post of the week.

HELP ME WITH KARDI!!!!!!!!

I have bought a washing machine that was advertised as fully loaded. How do I watch Sky Sports for free? I have cut the cable but that seems to have made things worse.

YOU MUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO FIX THIS, MY HEAD IS SPINNING!!!!!!!!!!

I'll concede it's a bit weak but I know there's some witty people on these forums and I can see a chance for a bit of fun. Over to you.
OK this is getting too silly, thread closed.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI I am not happy with your system at all1