MQ7 music playback / furniture / lyrics
Style 4 is one mod make by manfeed. Exist style 4 in my mod for krypton, for jarvis have version manfeed available.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-11-14, 19:31)Wanilton Wrote: Style 4 is one mod make by manfeed. Exist style 4 in my mod for krypton, for jarvis have version manfeed available.
thanks i have see this mod version only use know 1.5.0 version from marcos so if i use this modded version from manfeed this based on 1.4.0 official public version not 1.5.0 so my question if i use this than i missing some code wich not in 1.4.0 public version ore do i have this wrong?
Well, better wait public version for get new and compatible version mod by manfeed.
(2016-11-14, 19:50)Wanilton Wrote: Well, better wait public version for get new and compatible version mod by manfeed.
are there another public version on the way from marcosHuhHuh
No, don´t have.
(2016-10-24, 20:49)Wanilton Wrote: You need create Various Artists folder, and put images equal in this image. In the same level others artists

Music/Adele
Music/Bee Gees
Music/Various Artists

I have same structure for artists only participate in others albums, where I don´t have albums...I have

Music\Artist Name

Inside I have only images, nothing more.

still logo.png don,t show in musicvirtualisation from artist aon mq7 version 1.5.0

i have edit musicvirtualisation .xml

find <!-- logo artista -->
<control type="image">
<left></left>
<top>-120</top>
<width>1192</width>
<height>150</height>
<texture background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMusicLogoPath)]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist,,/logo.png]</texture>
<fadetime>300</fadetime>
<aspectratio align="right" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
<visible>!IsEmpty(Skin.String(CustomMusicLogoPath))</visible>
</control>

and replace this with
Code:
<control type="image" id="5649">
                <!-- logo artista -->
                <left>70</left>
                <top>-120</top>
                <width>1192</width>
                <height>150</height>
                <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Music.ClearLogo)]</texture>
                <fadetime>300</fadetime>
                <aspectratio align="right" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Music.ClearLogo))</visible>
            </control>

know logo show up in aon mq7 RoflRoflNod
Appear logo, but you need set path for music folder in top menu. Work ok, don´t need change code, of course you need have art available.

well as far i did try this logo to get to work....
i had indeed to alter this above indeed.
Code:
$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMusicLogoPath)]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist,,/logo.png]
this aint working....
i did stumbeld many times to this issue and still ain't solved...
however...
when using the altered code does gave indeed the logo..
but when playing an various album,
some artists do show the logo and the normal artist name trough eachohter...

second...

when wanna have the logos appear in artists list
Wanilton is right.....
so thats correctly Smile
suggestions?
- RaspBerry V3 - Kodi 16.7 - Aeon Nox Silvo - MQ7 mod
- Pioneer VSX-922 - Tannoy Mercury V4/V1/VC/TS-8
Hi Wanilton,
Thank you for this wonderful skin, it looks great!

I have a little request about music playback.
I’d like to know if you can add a new music layout (such as music layout 2) with these features:

1) Title scroll for artist (when the name is too long it’s impossible to read it);
2) Title scroll for song (when the name is too long it’s impossible to read it);
3) Album’s year (before the album’s name) in white color;
4) Number of tracks in the album or playlist (in the simply format “X/Y”, in this case 1/12) in white color under the lign “channels/KHZ/Kbps/bits”… IMHO it should be a default (and very helpful) information in every layout

I don’t know if this is the right place for my request or if I’d better ask to Emiralles in the skin MOD discussion: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=294318

I don’t understand anything about code and so I can’t modify the layout myself… Thank you in advance for helping me!
(2017-02-22, 20:01)johnjohnny77 Wrote: Hi Wanilton,
Thank you for this wonderful skin, it looks great!

I have a little request about music playback.
I’d like to know if you can add a new music layout (such as music layout 2) with these features:

1) Title scroll for artist (when the name is too long it’s impossible to read it);
2) Title scroll for song (when the name is too long it’s impossible to read it);
3) Album’s year (before the album’s name) in white color;
4) Number of tracks in the album or playlist (in the simply format “X/Y”, in this case 1/12) in white color under the lign “channels/KHZ/Kbps/bits”… IMHO it should be a default (and very helpful) information in every layout

I don’t know if this is the right place for my request or if I’d better ask to Emiralles in the skin MOD discussion: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=294318

I don’t understand anything about code and so I can’t modify the layout myself… Thank you in advance for helping me!

You could try this:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2450218
(2017-02-24, 02:47)jasn Wrote: You could try this:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2450218

Thanks for answering.
I have already tried it (layout 5): it's great and I can see the album's year, but however I have a few problems.

1) no scroll for the name of the song (and I'd like it);
2) no scroll for the name of the artist (and I'd like it);
3) no disc is displayed if the scraper can't find the cd art (I'd prefer to choose at least / always the "basic" disc);
4) incorrect translation: "Track 26 Programmi 1266" instead of "Track 26 of 1266". Furthermore, this information moves with the next song: it would be better if it was in a permanent position (in classical music, titles are very long and so the information about number of the tracks is not always readable).

Maybe there's something wrong with my settings, I don't know.
Music layout 5 is very good, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for...
(2016-08-28, 15:51)Wanilton Wrote: @varoex, it´s used for show genres icons and background when enter submenu genres (main menu music item), no relationed fullscreen music window. And for widget music - genres at home too

Hi, wondering while in this music menu, I already set to use random background fanart but not shows..
almost in my artist folder there's a fanart folder with some images that auto downloaded with addon artwork.
I previously use aeon nox and no problem, random background fanart (artist) shows.
Did I missed something for this to work in Aeon MQ7?
thanks.
(2016-08-26, 20:26)Thugbear Wrote: First of all... very nice skin, again... though I do have 2 questions, both related to music playback.

1. Is there and option to have the furniture show for a couple of seconds when playing music, and after that hide (much like the time out on the video play bar)? I love the look, but to make sure the cover and static parts don't burn in and show the whole time, just popup again for 10-15 seconds when the next song starts?

2. Second thing I can't figure out is why, when I select the lyrics script, the screen goes black. I can go back with escape or tab, but it does't save the lyrics setting and shows no lyrics?

Thanks in advance...
Had the same problem. To solve: uninstall CU LRC addon and then reinstall, then works perfectly!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ7 music playback / furniture / lyrics1