• 3(current)
Aeon MQ 8 LEIA
any update as to when a public release is expected. Would love to use MQ8 i have been using aeon mq since v4  Smile
I think will have more one release version before MarcosQui publishes final version MQ8. Follow the progress in our portal.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hello,

I use the Aeon MQ skins for long time.
Best skin and flexibility in customizing ever!

After my move from Windows to Nvidia Shield (Android) I have a lot of error/crash issues using the MQ 7 Leia Mod skin (for Android), which
I hadn't before under Windows. The Kodi app on Nvidia Shields always crash either on start Kodi or crash after some seconds/minutes.
In my log files appears always new errors, which I don't have in original Kodi skins.
I assume, that on the MQ 7 skin includes modules, addons and scripts, which are not working on my Shield or Android.
E.g.: missing joystick links!? I don't use any joysticks, so I can't pair any :-)

I like to stay with the Aeon MQ skins! The Aeon MQ 5 skin has not enough customizable functions; e.g. not enough sub menus and not such great view as
MQ 7 has.

What is with the MQ 8 Leia skin?
I don't know how to get/find the skin for download/installing.

Is the MQ 8 Leia skin also working on Nvidia Shield?
Are the above named scripts, addons, modules (which I don't need and causes crashes) excluded in MQ 8 Leia?
How stabile runs this skin under Android/on the shield?
Aeon MQ8 is work in progress for use with Kodi 18 Leia (but very more light and stable), don't have more any dependency when installing, working fine in any O.S. or device. Add-ons, scripts, modules are installed after you install the skin. Have list add-ons in skin settings, for user decide if need install or not. A few add-ons are mandatory for work features, when happens Kodi will request install and user decide if install or no the add-on.

For now, only previous donors or active donors have access, the skin will be available for anyone soon, but I don't have a precise date yet. If you donate, in the past for MarcosQui, let me know.

Follow the progress in our portal.
(2018-12-07, 13:09)Wanilton Wrote: Aeon MQ8 is work in progress for use with Kodi 18 Leia (but very more light and stable), don't have more any dependency when installing, working fine in any O.S. or device. Add-ons, scripts, modules are installed after you install the skin. Have list add-ons in skin settings, for user decide if need install or not. A few add-ons are mandatory for work features, when happens Kodi will request install and user decide if install or no the add-on.

For now, only previous donors or active donors have access, the skin will be available for anyone soon, but I don't have a precise date yet. If you donate, in the past for MarcosQui, let me know.

Follow the progress in our portal.
When will it be publicly released?
Can't wait to see the new skin MQ8!
Thank you!

WELL...............I took the plunge and now have a copy of MQ8 ................So far very interesting
Just seen a post saying it will be this Sunday, 16th December. I’ll be keeping a close eye on this as it’s the whole reason I’ve held off of getting the 18RC1.
I'm new to this skin, how do I donate to get VIP access? I'd love to try MQ8!
@ccates21 

Visit MarcosQui website, and register in our forum, thanks for support us.
Thanks! Will there be a vertical layout option for MQ8, or only horizontal?
Yes, have horizontal and vertical menus and black or white textures (black is default).

Hola, quería saber si para esta versión mq8, tiene en la pantalla de usuarios un botón para salir del sistema como lo tienen otros skin, es decir, que cuando tengo varios usuarios en kodi y no quiero entrar en ninguno de ellos, poder salir del sistema sin tener que entrar a uno de ellos para hacerlo. En caso de que no lo tenga habrá alguna posibilidad de ponerlo en actualizaciones futuras?
OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PORTRAIT MODE!!!

I have been waiting for a skin that was built with portrait in mind that was of decent quality forever, and considering that Aeon is the high-level standard that I use to consider what "quality" means, I could not be happier!
I am currently "financially embarrassed" but next month when I get paid, I will most definitely be donating toward the cause!  Thank you for keeping the Aeon look alive for all of these years.
Hi, I wanted to know if for this mq8 version, you have a button on the user screen to exit the system as other skin types do, that is, when I have several users in kodi and I do not want to enter any of them, I can leave the system without having to enter one of them to do so. In case you do not have it, will there be any possibility to put it in future updates?
@mulatona123 was included, in version 2.5.0 (release candidate 3).
Kodi 18 Leia has reached the final status. Does that mean that Aeon MQ 8 is going public?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 LEIA3