WIP Continuum
Awesome skin, love the minimalist look it's got. I would jump on this in a heartbeat.
would love to try at an alpha, even if its unfinished, love it
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
This is a clean and minimlalistic looking this.. Looks realy good.. hope it will get bigfan movie views ... would be perfect.

And not sure about the font as some other say, Have to see it on the tv first... But it looks realy nice... Good work you are doing there Smile
(2013-01-12, 14:57)henrikyo Wrote: would love to try at an alpha, even if its unfinished, love it

Will most likely put out an alpha for you guys soon, but it will only be one view (the one pictured) and I think only 1080i.
Good news!!
I would echo the other comments regarding very poor readability.
(2013-01-14, 03:48)whatuptrey Wrote:
(2013-01-12, 14:57)henrikyo Wrote: would love to try at an alpha, even if its unfinished, love it

Will most likely put out an alpha for you guys soon, but it will only be one view (the one pictured) and I think only 1080i.

When do you think an alpha can be released? I would not change the fonts... but of course it might looks a bit different on the TV...
Looks great Smile

But as mentioned, I would consider another font (one that isn't so light)
Whatuptrey,

Every time I look at your skin concept the more I feel that I would like to try it out. Is there a planned date for releasing an alpha version of this?
Since the Author apparently still signs in here, it seems this is yet another case of someone handy with Photoshop, who then realizes he's bitten off way more than he can chew. Honestly, when will they learn.

Be nice if they said so rather than leaving people asking questions and not answering them.
(2013-01-10, 04:45)whatuptrey Wrote: Hey guys. Sorry for going AWOL on all of you. I literally just moved all the way across the US, then had the holidays, etc. I'm about to start working on the skin again. I'll post some progress pictures soon. Thanks for the interest!

Your skin looks really good. I love the look of it and am particularly fond of the music views you have shown us.
Looking forward to see more when you get the time.
Smile
Hello Again!

I just wanted to ask if anyone knows which font that is used in this WIP skin?

I really like it... readability aside...
Smile
I look forward to this skin. I love the clean, minimal look. Smile
(2013-02-26, 23:14)Crimzin Wrote: Since the Author apparently still signs in here, it seems this is yet another case of someone handy with Photoshop, who then realizes he's bitten off way more than he can chew. Honestly, when will they learn.

Be nice if they said so rather than leaving people asking questions and not answering them.

People get busy. I'm sure you'll understand that making free XBMC skins is probably not high on everyone's priority list. And those pictures are not Photoshop images, they're coded screenshots. I do check in here occasionally for a little motivation to sit down and do some work. People like you don't help.

I'm working on it guys. I can't promise a set date. Sorry.
I love the clean and minimal look of your skin mate ! looking forward to it !

Go on and take your time, i know what it is to have little time on your hands (work & kid) ...

But please don't drop the project ^^

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Continuum13