• 4(current)
new skin M+
(2013-06-26, 08:15)sling Wrote: I am so sorry I thought to help you with this
But is the Welo 2 available?
I find it truly a fantastic skin!
All window 8 skins start to bore me.

Hi sling,

No problem, just messing! Wink

I don't want to hijack this thread so i'll post an update on the Welo thread.

Cheers
Hi Liquidskin76

Super! I'm looking forward to it. Support for Frodo?
I can't hardly wait.
(2013-06-24, 20:26)twelvebore Wrote: If you need help with the programming, let me know. I've mastered CTRL-C, I'm working on CTRL-V but that's really hard.

Big Grin
[Nessus puts all the guys in this thread in the line, and slaps them]

Kipor ... do not listen to them ... these guys are mean and they jealous of your work. Keep it up buddy. XBMC needs you and your fresh ideas, even they are unfinished and repeated Big Grin
(2013-06-26, 21:09)nessus Wrote: Image
[Nessus puts all the guys in this thread in the line, and slaps them]

Kipor ... do not listen to them ... these guys are mean and they jealous of your work. Keep it up buddy. XBMC needs you and your fresh ideas, even they are unfinished and repeated Big Grin

You made my day Smile
update on page 1
Sexy skin man.
Great! Now you need to make a skin banner and dont forget the donate button Big Grin
My god! This is an awesome skin! Good thing Hitcher retired so we can make place for talented artists like this!
No, really.. This definitely needs some work. From a designers aspect this doesn't look very good at all.. Sorry.
honestly,
I think it´s really more better as the last one!
the best thing for me to do is stop go back and look for help to make it look like i would like it to look
(2013-07-08, 16:34)pettson3816 Wrote: My god! This is an awesome skin! Good thing Hitcher retired so we can make place for talented artists like this!
No, really.. This definitely needs some work. From a designers aspect this doesn't look very good at all.. Sorry.

Truly, let's say it's just a bad & ugly copy paste ! Smile
(2013-07-08, 21:58)kipor Wrote: ... look for help to make it look like i would like it to look

Ah, I think the other shoe just dropped. Wink
page 1 update
@all: please stop the bullying, ok?
picking on the same single guy for nearly a year now is just not fun anymore.

so keep your sarcastic comments and 'funny' pictures to yourself please.
it's quite simple really, you can either offer constructive feedback, or just move along.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
new skin M+14