• 4(current)
Mod Video OSD Logo & Full Art [v.2.0]
(2015-11-12, 18:38)MANswers Wrote:
(2015-11-12, 07:13)ProRipp Wrote: I also updated the textures.xbt to incorporate the coloured flags and with a different set of clapperboard style film genre icons as a few were missing for me in the set included with the skin ! So here is my media file to download also ? Just copy them over and all should be good. Working for me anyways.

my media file

Hi can you put a screenshot of what you are taking about? It doesnt make sense to modify a bulk of the folder skin for something we havent seen yet.

Screens to show the different film genre icons I have put into the textures file

and the screen showing the clearart moved to the edge and down

Fanart.TV Mod
Becareful Proripp, The problem of moving the FullscreenIcon over that far is that if you use the CDart it over laps things, so when i made it I decided that alligning it with the description worked really well because all the forms of art looked equally good.

ps before i was not trying to tell you not to make your own, I just wanted to let you know there was a version up that you can work off of if you wanted and that it was publically out
@ketterer, yeah buddy I fully understand what your saying else why would you have the 'clearart' 'up in the air' from the border, It was centred ! I personally wouldn't want discart there and I would think most people mite feel same ? Although theres no accounting for taste i suppose Big Grin

Peace
Pro
Fanart.TV Mod
Has anyone combined the devilshura mod with this one:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=236142

?

I can't seem to organize the logos the way I want (because only 5 show)

@ProRipp, can you upload the genre images somewhere and share it please? Thats AWESOME!
(2015-11-12, 19:30)Angelinas Wrote:
(2015-11-12, 18:58)MANswers Wrote: ok, few of my flags are in color using devilshura's mod, but few are in white (default).. what am i doing wrong?
I followed ketterer's recent post on how to combine the video osd mod and the color flags mod.
This three "images" are label not img....can mix this.

(2015-11-12, 20:06)ProRipp Wrote:
(2015-11-12, 18:38)MANswers Wrote:
(2015-11-12, 07:13)ProRipp Wrote: I also updated the textures.xbt to incorporate the coloured flags and with a different set of clapperboard style film genre icons as a few were missing for me in the set included with the skin ! So here is my media file to download also ? Just copy them over and all should be good. Working for me anyways.

my media file

Hi can you put a screenshot of what you are taking about? It doesnt make sense to modify a bulk of the folder skin for something we havent seen yet.

Screens to show the different film genre icons I have put into the textures file

and the screen showing the clearart moved to the edge and down

Thanks for the screenshots ProRipp. I was about to look for options to change the icons for the genre section, the current default with mq6 is missing a few genre icons.
I've had something like this in the past with mq5.

Anyhow, @Angelinas, thanks for pointing the mistake, is there a reason why i am not getting the rest of the lables in color but instead white? In fact one of the screenshots above in this post has multiple lables in colored using devilshura's labe;s, but i am missing those.
Here is the link to the genre icons, Angelinas already has them and plans to incorporate them into their mod.

Genre Icons
Fanart.TV Mod
Ok I have just figured out all the little qirks for making everthing scale and align properly with differnet graphic types for the top art, I am just running some final tests and then Ill be uploading v 2.0 with these changes merged in, so all future versions will now allow you to change both graphics, I feel that I have managed to make both look good, wait and i should have it up within the hour, and then ill work on a new version, with these changes and built on top of color.
NEW VERSION!!
VIDEO OSD 2.0
*Added changable Top Art!!!
*Uses Logo, Banner, or Clearart in top left, with text fallback
*Realigned everything to do with top left info
*Grouped the top elements so they dynamically move
*Fixed Banner FullscreenIcon for Tv shows
Built on 3.2.0
Download

This version gives you the ability to change the topart and fixes a few alignment errors that come with using different sized images while still having the tagline visible, as well as fixes the missing banner from tvshows
if you have downloaded version 2.0 before the time that this is posted then please redownload made one small edit, but dont need 3.1 yet
OK so here it is for
@movie78
@ProRipp
@ManAnswers
New VIdeo OSD + Color MQ6 Mod just for all of you
This is the merged version WITH the top art changing, this is all the fun of version 2.0 built ontop of Color Mq6.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0396oJ...9RQkk/view

ps @movie78 this is very similar to what I made for you, but I put a lot of work into adding the topart for the mainline release and as such, sizes and alignment are much cleaner, banners are bigger with less space between them and then tagline, tagline is aligned properly. so you will really want to install these(should be simple instal over the last set, let me know if you run into any problems, thanks for the inspiration on how to sucessfully change the topart

Ps to proripp I left the fullscreenicon where it has been feel free to use these files and reposition it for your self

also, i think this is the last bit of changes for a while, im really happy with everything and as such I will probally only continue making changes if/when a new version of mq6 comes out, or i get really interested in a new feature
(2015-11-12, 09:33)ketterer Wrote: Here we go, @movie78,

If you could, I would like you to start from scratch, I thing you have fragments and mixed files.
Delete or move your entire skin.aeonmq6 to another location
Install skin from repos
Install color mq6 flags mod as his instructions say.
then install this, VideoOSD Logo + Color MQ6 + Topartswap
replacing a few files (but they are built on color so have his mods and mine
TEST

Let me know if this works, if you just can not delete it do to other changes, then try using the above files (made specially for you not on the OP) and report

This will give you
Color MQ6 Flags
Video OSD fullscreen icon changable (Logo, clearart, banner, fanart, and characterart)
Video OSD top art Changable (Logo, Clearart, Banner)
2 radio buttons on the top menu to change each graphic
so for what you want you will set
OSD TOP ART = Banner
FULLSCREEN ICON = logo

ps this version needs to be installed on top of/after color mq!! other wise glitchyness ensues

This one works perfect for me.
The new version is missing the banner.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Umm can you just make sure you reselect the proper praphic from the top menu for the banner, I rewrote the button so it needs to be reselected with the new version, if you give that a try and let me know if the banner then works....by the way top graphics do not appear when it is a tvshow
Hi Ketterer, thanks that was quick, out of the two links you posted recently, which is the recent on, the most recent one says its mod 1.1, where as your original first release was 1.2
Never mind, i figured, the link version (Video OSD+Color MQ6 Mods 1.1.zip) in the last post contains the fixed labels for the rest of the icons. Now i can see all the lables properly displayed as per devilshura's color lables mod.
However does this also contain the fix to your second release as posted here?

Quote:NEW VERSION!!
VIDEO OSD 2.0
*Added changable Top Art!!!
*Uses Logo, Banner, or Clearart in top left, with text fallback
*Realigned everything to do with top left info
*Grouped the top elements so they dynamically move
*Fixed Banner FullscreenIcon for Tv shows
Built on 3.2.0
Download

This version gives you the ability to change the topart and fixes a few alignment errors that come with using different sized images while still having the tagline visible, as well as fixes the missing banner from tvshows
Sorry, I acutally posted the link to the previous release by mistake, this is the newest, with all the goodness of 2.0

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0396o...npOeHo3aVE
make sure it is called "video OSD=Color MQ6 mods 2.0"
sorry I have been posting so many revisions today that I just put out the wrong link apologize but this version should work

Please use this file.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video OSD Logo & Full Art [v.2.0]2