Release Stremium (Locast, Philo, Spectrum, FrndlyTV, Sling TV, Vidgo)
(2023-09-27, 20:00)matthuisman Wrote: Tried selecting lower quality??
Websites and their app may choose lower quality.

I have not tried a lower quality.  I will give that a try and report back
I set the quality to "Low", but unfortunately, this did not help the caching and stalling of playback.  Any other suggestions?   Is there a way to increase caching?

Thank you
(2022-09-23, 16:11)rosede Wrote: How do I force a guide update? 

I use Stremium and IPTV Merge to combine Sling TV and over-the-air with NextPVR.  I have four TV's configured identically, three of which are working without issue.  However, the guide is not updating on my main TV.  I've uninstalled and re-installed Stremium and IPTV Merge, but this did not work.  I don't see any setting and any of the apps that would force an update.  Is there something within Kodi itself that would force an update, or that might be blocking an update.

I forgot to mention that the OTA channels are the only guide channels to show.  The issues is only with the channels coming from Stremium. 

Thank you

Daryl

I'd like to work with Strenium/IPTV merge/iptv simple for sling & nextpvr, I am not sure where to locate the M3u playlist path & the xmltv paths
Install stremium add-on
Login
Then go to its setting and click "setup iptv merge"
It'll do the rest
(2023-09-27, 20:00)matthuisman Wrote: Tried selecting lower quality??
Websites and their app may choose lower quality.

Matt,

I'm getting back to this issue.  I've tried changing the quality, even going so far as disabling the quality, and the video still hangs.  For the first time I unchecked "Use Inputstream HLS for Live Streams".  That seems to have made a difference  I can now see the buffering out paces the playback considerably. 

Because this was a default, and I guess I assumed that it was something that was needed, I just left it. What is this setting for, and how important is it?  Will it cause any issues with playback if it's left unchecked?

Thanks
what version Kodi are you using?
(2023-10-30, 22:17)matthuisman Wrote: what version Kodi are you using?

Nexus 20.2
To integrate Sling TV with Kodi Stremium, do I need the Sling TV add on working in Kodi or just an account with Sling? My Kodi Sling TV add on is not working now but I can log into Sling with my Web browser and view channels.
This does not need sling add-on for integration. It does need stremium paid account though for them to allow you to link your stremium
Hi Matt. Hey I subscribed and started using Streamium but noticed the sling channels are different than when I view them from my web browser. One difference is there is only one channel (Filmrise) that shows Hells Kitchen shows and the web has two.
And the one channel doesn't work for Hells Kitchen. It just says playback failed. Other channels for sling do work. The log says "no MOOV in stream".
The channels that don't work so far - Filmrise, Real Disaster Channel, History Time.
i dont have a login / sling account to test with.
do those channels work via the stremium website? If not - then an issue there end
They work outside of stremium (via the browser from the website directly and their windows app) but not through.  How is that a Sling problem?
Ok so the channels that aren't working via Stremium are part of the Freestream service in Sling. Does the error in the log of a missing "MOOV" mean that the Freestream does not provide this on these channels? Is there a way to accept these channels without the "MOOV indicator?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stremium (Locast, Philo, Spectrum, FrndlyTV, Sling TV, Vidgo)0