• 49(current)
[RELEASE] XBMC TV using MediaPortal TVserver (XBMP-TV Script)
the Lost Alien Wrote:... waiting for a fix to the (serious stuttering of the tv playback) like the new look of the confluance skin with live TV that great..
I've uploaded also a new master (pre-Eden) build yesterday with a fix for the Live TV stuttering. The new Dharma build was not affected by this bug.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
is this stable enough for daily use? or should I wait....

Thanks for your input.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Thumbs Up 
margro Wrote:I've uploaded also a new master (pre-Eden) build yesterday with a fix for the Live TV stuttering. The new Dharma build was not affected by this bug.

yeh thank you Big Grin yes I've Installed it last night at 2h00 I think and yes there is no more stuttering .. I think I've missing somthing because when the xbmc Importe the channels list I can't find the groups that I have sorted on The TVserver there's only a list of All channels.. even when I chake the synchronise hte groups with backends..

I Ask you for the DVBViewer because I have trouble running the MP back end correctly Confused
the service stop unexpectedly 3 times 5.. and I have to exit the xbmc and restart the service manualy.. tried auto starting the service and also tried manual but unfortunatly it's style the same I've try many sollution like réinstalling my system ( Windows 7 32bit + MP 1.1.3 + xbmc plugin 1.1.3.104) do you think.. do you think you can integrate a solution for example to start the TVservice when xbmc start or something like that..
My question is not about MediaPortal but if somebody can tell me which skins have a pvr suport?? I want to use this xbmc vers by margo. TY
DjBeNI Wrote:My question is not about MediaPortal but if somebody can tell me which skins have a pvr suport?? I want to use this xbmc vers by margo. TY

google= http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=64018
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Sad

Hey margro,

my girlfriend has just found an issue concerning recordings with your latest Dharma-build:
  • if a TV-show is selected for recording using the EPG-timeline, the shown selection always is linked and saved to program no. 1, and when the programmed time has come, nothing is recorded
  • also, a manually started recording does not lead to any data saved

So actually I/she can't use the 'R' in PVR...

Is that because of MePo-Server, or a bug in your new build? Or did I just miss some configuration? (MePo-Server still hints to the right folder, so does TS-reader)

And one last thing: I can change channels only when not in fullscreenmode...

With greetings from my girl and using her words: "Please help!"
Wink
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC
Hmm, need a debug.log for the recording issue. Will also check that myself in the coming weekend.
Did it work correctly in the previous Dharma 10.1 PVR build (march)?
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
Here's my debug.log:

1. started XBMC
  2. went to Live TV
  3. selected EPG-timeline
  4. started recording of BigBangTheory on channel 7 (Pro7 in Germany)
  5. went to recordings list just to make sure whether there's input or not
  6. stopped recording and closed XBMC

I wandered through this log, but as I'm not really familiar with those outputs, I can't give any hint - so I just pasted the whole logfile - hope that doesn't concern you...

And yes, your March-build worked perfectly with EPG- and manual-recordings! That's why my girl began loving and accepting my idea of having a PC in the living room...

*EDIT*
Channel-switching: when in windowed mode (programlist on the right, windowed TV-screen on the left), zapping takes about 2 sec, while in fullscreenmode it takes about 10 sec - any idea why this is?
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC
Thanks for the logfile. I will try to reproduce it here...
The new timer (schedule) seems to be added correctly, but it seems that the MediaPortal doesn't actually start the recording.
Otherwise it should show up in the recording list after stopping the recording.
Don't know why yet, but I will check my changes since the previous build (in both the PVR addon and the TVServerXBMC plugin).
just to confirm results from my recording using scheduler from epg with dharma 10.1 pvr2.

mine indeed appears to function as per previous versions.with the addition of being able to resubmit timer changes .

ie, all recording appear in the destination folder. i have however not checked at this stage if they are playable from the remote pc as yet. but filesize in windows explorer appears about what id expect.

regards,
Dam0
Hi, I'm confused, which version do I download if I have a recent nightly build? Thanks!
moin !

seems that the "grab the channel groups and sorting of them from tvserver backend" is not really working.

if i manually create the groups from the backend with same name in xbmc the channels are listed ind that groups but in wrong order...

any hints ?

cheers
Sorry, but I'm still having trouble with margro's latest Dharma build.
It doesn't matter what I try to record, may it be manually or by EPG-timeline, the schedule will always hint to the channel having number 1, and nothing is recorded.
I've already uninstalled MePo-TV-Server and XBMC and reinstalled them, but no luck.
Config is right, both MePo-Server and XBMC-plugin hint to the same folder, but nothing is recorded - and every timer I want to save is always set to channel 1, I can't even change the channel inside the timer-setting manually.
Any hint?

EDIT:
also tried timeshift and recording directly from MePo-TV-Server - works there...
So it seems that in my case the desired schedule is ignored by MePoTVS.
Bye,
Fry
@Fry7:
I probably found the timer issue (timers were stored for wrong channels).
Could you try this new version:
Mediaportal PVR addons 1.1.3.104 (Dharma-PVR, win32). Just replace the existing ones in the addons directory.

Grt,
Marcel
Hi Margro,

First of all thanks for your hard work Smile

When can we start hoping for a tsreader version for ATV2?

I have the ffmpeg version working but i get a lot of pixelation Sad

regards
Jacob
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC TV using MediaPortal TVserver (XBMP-TV Script)8