• 5(current)
Release Black Glass Nova 2.0 - Gotham
(2014-08-18, 08:19)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-08-18, 01:31)arithine Wrote: Just noticed that when I pick Cyan as the highlighted color the text select comes off as invisible rather then with a cyan

Have you downloaded the skin from Github?

Tgx

No I did not, I got it from the default repo, should I dl it from github?
(2014-08-18, 08:37)arithine Wrote: No I did not, I got it from the default repo, should I dl it from github?

Sometimes something gets wrong when downloaded from github. Very odd.

Can you please check if the file "bg_facade_focus_azure.png" exits in your "skin.blackglassnova/1080i/list" folder inside your xbmc "addons" folder?

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-08-18, 06:06)Aslan2120 Wrote: I love this skin and really want to switch all my PIs to it, but I am having a strange problem. i have tried searching and found one related post but did not see a reply. I installed this skin on one PI and every thing is working perfectly fine. so I installed it on a second PI and HD videos will not play. I get sound but no video. I switch back to Amber and the video plays fine. the same video plays on the other PI with Black Glass Nova as the skin. Does anyone know what could be going on?

Here is my log http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=5MbEvZ1f

the file that i was testing was Captain America Winter Solider. The log shows that it is not playable, but it only happens when this skin is active. If I switch back to Amber it plays fine.

I've found a skin related error. It's the movies.jpg file. It's a progressive encoded jpeg and it's not supported by xbmc.

I re-encoded the file and updated it on Github.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Tgxcor...Movies.jpg

Can you please download it and replace the original file "Movies.jpg" inside your "/storage/.xbmc/addons/skin.blackglassnova/backgrounds" folder?

I do not know if this fixes your problem, but this is the only skin related error i see in your logs.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-08-18, 08:49)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-08-18, 08:37)arithine Wrote: No I did not, I got it from the default repo, should I dl it from github?

Sometimes something gets wrong when downloaded from github. Very odd.

Can you please check if the file "bg_facade_focus_azure.png" exits in your "skin.blackglassnova/1080i/list" folder inside your xbmc "addons" folder?

Thanks

Tgx

I don't seem to have a list folder, odd, I had thought to look for an image that might be related when I noticed the problem but couldn't find one, and all the other colors seem to work fine.

your github also doesn't seem to have that folder, I thought I'd try to dl it there but no luck

Edit: I did find that folder in "Media" on the github, but not in mine(I only had one file in my media folder), replacing it in mine has no effect though (it's actually the buttons I'm looking for not the facade), Ive tried puting it both where it is on the git, and in the 1080i folder

Edit: I did some diging in the xml and found something odd,

<selected>Skin.HasSetting(Overlay.Color.Fuchsia)</selected>

vs

<selected>Skin.HasSetting(Overlay.Color.Azure)|![Skin.HasSetting(Overlay.Color.Fuchsia)|Skin.HasSetting(Overlay.Color.White)|Skin.HasSetting(Overlay.Color.Yellow)|Skin.HasSetting(Overlay.Color.Blue)|Skin.HasSetting(Overlay.Color.Green)|Skin.HasSetting(Overlay.Color.Red)|Skin.HasSetting(Overlay.Color.Violet)]</selected>

changing that made no difference though.
(2014-08-18, 09:20)arithine Wrote: I don't seem to have a list folder, odd, I had thought to look for an image that might be related when I noticed the problem but couldn't find one, and all the other colors seem to work fine.

OOOPS! I made a mistake! The correct folder is "skin.blackglassnova/media/list".

Tgx
(2014-08-18, 09:22)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-08-18, 09:20)arithine Wrote: I don't seem to have a list folder, odd, I had thought to look for an image that might be related when I noticed the problem but couldn't find one, and all the other colors seem to work fine.

OOOPS! I made a mistake! The correct folder is "skin.blackglassnova/media/list".

Tgx

I tried copying the folders to my media folder with no luck, previously i didn't have anything there... still didn't work though
Still never figured out the button thing but I'll live with it, whats got me now is with the plexbmc addon when I go to the on deck shelf it only shows the name of the show, but when I switch from nova it shows the episode it is currently on, am I missing a setting? I seem to remember one for something like that but can't find it.
(2014-08-21, 07:25)arithine Wrote: Still never figured out the button thing but I'll live with it, whats got me now is with the plexbmc addon when I go to the on deck shelf it only shows the name of the show, but when I switch from nova it shows the episode it is currently on, am I missing a setting? I seem to remember one for something like that but can't find it.

On home shelves the skin shows the movie title or the tv show title + season and episode number. It's by design.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-08-21, 08:22)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-08-21, 07:25)arithine Wrote: Still never figured out the button thing but I'll live with it, whats got me now is with the plexbmc addon when I go to the on deck shelf it only shows the name of the show, but when I switch from nova it shows the episode it is currently on, am I missing a setting? I seem to remember one for something like that but can't find it.

On home shelves the skin shows the movie title or the tv show title + season and episode number. It's by design.

Thanks

Tgx

is there a way to force it to show the episode?
(2014-08-21, 08:54)arithine Wrote: is there a way to force it to show the episode?

Title of the episode?
(2014-08-21, 08:56)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-08-21, 08:54)arithine Wrote: is there a way to force it to show the episode?

Title of the episode?

no, the episode number, it's how it shows in in black glass but in nova it just shows the show name.
This is a screenshot of my home shelf with Plex:

The only reason you cannot see the episode number is that the tv show title is too long and the episode number goes off screen.

Tgx
watch gallery

I am using the vertical layout, it does show right in the horizontal though.

The one without the episode number is on nova, I want it to show the episode number

(I know in the screenies they arent both "on deck" but its the same either way.
Ok i've found it.

Fixed on GitHub:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...29848f5c74

Thanks

Tgx
awesome, that fixed it right up. Thx.

And I hate to keep bugging you but is there a way for the "force skin views" open in plexbmc to use your skin? I know it's probably on the plexbmc side but I never got an answer there.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 2.0 - Gotham3