• 51(current)
[RELEASE] Apple Movie Trailers Lite (formerly AMT II) Plugin
Martijn Wrote:Maybe i can take a look if i can do support next to Artwork Downloader.
I can take the code and make proposed nessacery changes to get it functioning again.
This will require some one to get me started on this and give his ok to take over that i can send a fixed version to repo.

I say go for it, this addon hasn't been updated for ages and there is nobody working on it.

I would lock this topic though and create your own just to keep things organised.
krish_2k4 Wrote:I say go for it, this addon hasn't been updated for ages and there is nobody working on it.

I would lock this topic though and create your own just to keep things organised.

Saw Giftie can give his blessing so i send him a PM.

I want to be sure it's ok and will first need to get familiar with the way it is coded and internal workings.
Don't want to open another thread before that is done and i get a crap load of questions Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Saw Giftie can give his blessing so i send him a PM.

I want to be sure it's ok and will first need to get familiar with the way it is coded and internal workings.
Don't want to open another thread before that is done and i get a crap load of questions Wink

I hear ya!

well im glad someone will be taking over and in the meantime the fix posted in the previous page should hold everyone over until an updated addon is released.
krish_2k4 Wrote:I hear ya!

well im glad someone will be taking over and in the meantime the fix posted in the previous page should hold everyone over until an updated addon is released.

OK I had a look at the code and before this can be added to the repo a lot of old XBOX code needs to be removed and needs updating to Eden standards before it can be added to official XBMC repo.
Already did the fix for the updating.

If Giftie (or former owner) will give his thumbs up I start fixing it in the spare time that I have.
I'm thrilled to see some new life with the Apple Trailers add-on. IMO this is one of XBMC's many gems & it could use a little love.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
Great news Martijn, cheers
I added the fixed trailers.py but no luck. Still the 126 trailers as befoeSad

errorlog:
Quote:21:56:54 T:3952 NOTICE: [PLUGIN] - Apple Movie Trailers Lite (Version: 1.9.0-r1639) initialized!
21:56:54 T:3952 NOTICE: ======================================================================
21:56:54 T:3952 ERROR: C:\Users\HTPC2\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.apple.movie.trailers.lite\resources\lib\trailers.py:35: DeprecationWarning: os.getcwd() currently lies to you so please use addon.getAddonInfo('path') to find the script's root directory and DO NOT make relative path accesses based on the results of 'os.getcwd.'
Addon = xbmcaddon.Addon( id=os.path.basename( os.getcwd() ) )
21:56:54 T:3952 ERROR: C:\Users\HTPC2\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.apple.movie.trailers.lite\resources\lib\trailers.py:266: DeprecationWarning: os.getcwd() currently lies to you so please use addon.getAddonInfo('path') to find the script's root directory and DO NOT make relative path accesses based on the results of 'os.getcwd.'
Addon = xbmcaddon.Addon( id=os.path.basename( os.getcwd() ) )
mindweaver Wrote:I added the fixed trailers.py but no luck. Still the 126 trailers as befoeSad

errorlog:
Something obviously went wrong there.
Are you using Eden?
Martijn Wrote:Something obviously went wrong there.
Are you using Eden?

Yes sir. Beta 1
mindweaver Wrote:Yes sir. Beta 1

plugin.video.apple.movie.trailers.lite-Eden(2.0.2)RC1.zip
You can use install from .zip

Try this one. I do not guarantee it works! I already stripped out a large portion of xbox and Dharma coding.
Do NOT set it to download and save because that won't work and haven't fixed it yet (and i still did not got a go on working on it). Just set it on stream.

When you want to watch a trailer just do 'play' or 'download&play'. It works for me (win7).
thanks.

Removed the old version and installed yourrs. But I still get the same list of old trailers when I enter the addon. It goes really fast. As if it just fetches the list from a cache.
mindweaver Wrote:thanks.

Removed the old version and installed yourrs. But I still get the same list of old trailers when I enter the addon. It goes really fast. As if it just fetches the list from a cache.

At least it works without errors Wink (i hope)

This is the latest trailer list and those trailers i do see.
See the date:
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/home/...t_720p.xml
Got it! I removed the addon_data folder for AMT lite and now I get new trailers!
Hmm i also see this one:

So which one to use? I think the newest has the most recent trailers. Maybe i can use both Big Grin

And clear cache before running.
Martijn Wrote:Hmm i also see this one:

So which one to use? I think the newest has the most recent trailers. Maybe i can use both Big Grin

That is the list I see. But it would be awesome if you could fetch from both!
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Apple Movie Trailers Lite (formerly AMT II) Plugin2